30 day Shred

Well done :) xx

Day 3 level 2 done! Anyone still find level 2 hard? I'm on day 3 and really struggling...:(

I found level 2 really hard till day 5 or 6 or even 7... and even then still hard... I LOVE LEVEL 3... although I have been lazy this week... did do RFL on Sun xx

This day 10 for me since I started the shred, I missed 2 days of it so thought I'd start on level 2. I can complete it but I really slow down on some of the plank moves and twists.

I'm having problems with the pendulums because of my knees. I find if I think about it too much, then I become so conscious about going over the knees that I end up doing it all wrong. Aside from that the other exercises are ok.

I think it's a case of doing what u can! I still do most moves on lower level... RFL = race for life xx

I've just done day 5 Level 2. Sweating more than I've ever sweated now. Really pushed myself today. And in answer to the above question I am still finding it really difficult although my endurance is improving. I hate those planks, there are far too many of them in Level 2. It's just plank after plank after plank. I also hate the pendulum lunges, they feel crap :( sorry really feel like moaning today. The 30 day shred has toned me up but in the 2 weeks I've been doing it I've gained a pound.

CrazyCatLady said:
I've just done day 5 Level 2. Sweating more than I've ever sweated now. Really pushed myself today. And in answer to the above question I am still finding it really difficult although my endurance is improving. I hate those planks, there are far too many of them in Level 2. It's just plank after plank after plank. I also hate the pendulum lunges, they feel crap :( sorry really feel like moaning today. The 30 day shred has toned me up but in the 2 weeks I've been doing it I've gained a pound.

I hated level 2......... 3 is much much better. I haven't lost a thing since doing shred but I have toned up significantly. Well done for sticking with it x

Yeah I hate the plank thingies too and that's all we seem to be doing:mad:. I hope level 3 will be better, everybody seems to favour it to level 2. 5 more days of level 2 and we are out. Can't wait :D

I am doing my final day, day 10 level 3 today, I thought it was my last day yesterday but I miscaculated cos I missed a day last week!! Am starting 6 wk 6 pack tomorrow and alternating it with BFBM. Cant wait to be finished, I feel amazing. Have lost 8lb and about 6 inches, have been following weight watchers as well but am really pleased with the results from shred.

Day 17 done !! Only a few more days and I can move on - I hate level 2

Well that's me done it, have completed 30DS and feel fantastic for it. Will still be doing it on the odd when am strapped for time and need a quick work out. 6 week 6 pack starts tomorrow and alternated with BFBM.

Well done everyone and keep up the good work.

mum2c&d said:
Well that's me done it, have completed 30DS and feel fantastic for it. Will still be doing it on the odd when am strapped for time and need a quick work out. 6 week 6 pack starts tomorrow and alternated with BFBM.

Well done everyone and keep up the good work.

Wow, congratulations! A good example to those of us on levels 1 & 2 :)

CarlyLanky140 said:
Had a miserable day... still have that last day to do.. hopefully do tomorrow... and will at some point do the full 30 in a row... although the next two months are no good as I will be in a field at a festival without a dvd player at various points... I think I am gonna mix up the various JM dvds for the nxt few months after I do day 30 tomorrow :)

Hope all are well

xxx

Come on Carly, cross the finishing line, we're applauding and cheering you on! :D

That's day 6 level 2 all done. Really struggled today. My right shoulder doesn't feel so good so didn't use any weights today except for circuit 3 and only 1 really. Probably have to do a lot of stretching but 1 thing I am certain of is I hate Level 2 and can't wait to be done with it. :mad:

Cleogin said:
Woo hoo day 29 done.....1 more to go!
Had a splitting headache this morning and nearly wimped out but I stuck with it. Really excited about my last day tomorrow :)
Keep up the good work shredders

Tell us the good news Cleogin, another completer on the Horizon! :D

Maggie_Sak said:
That's day 6 level 2 all done. Really struggled today. My right shoulder doesn't feel so good so didn't use any weights today except for circuit 3 and only 1 really. Probably have to do a lot of stretching but 1 thing I am certain of is I hate Level 2 and can't wait to be done with it. :mad:

Almost everyone says this about level 2; guess I'm just gonna have to toughen up and do it when I get there (help!)

Back