30 day Shred

Almost everyone says this about level 2; guess I'm just gonna have to toughen up and do it when I get there (help!)

I think it's plank position, you do quite a lot of that including cardio. I reckon that's what's done my shoulder in. But you might find you like it so good luck you :).

Pretika said:
Day 17 done !! Only a few more days and I can move on - I hate level 2

Hey Pretika, good going, seems you'll be saying bye to level 2 just as I start it- ;)

naz said:
This day 10 for me since I started the shred, I missed 2 days of it so thought I'd start on level 2. I can complete it but I really slow down on some of the plank moves and twists.

Hi Naz, I'm getting curious about these level 2 moves -planks, twists, pendulums... Well done for continuing; I'm challenging myself to do complete all 3 levels. I've just done level 1 day 7, so early days, but closer than when I first began, lol! :eek:

30 day shred must be like childbirth. I think i hated level 2 too at the time......but i can't remember a single thing about it now! To be honest i hated all levels but each of them got a little easier after a few days. Level 3 is suitably tough but it doesn't seem to last as long as level 2 which used to feel interminable!!! Anyone else struggle with the warm-down, of all things!?! I can't sit like them yet alone touch my feet! I wonder if the simple reason is that my big belly gets in the way lol

Wooooooo hooooooooo I've finished! 30 days done :)
Lost 2" from hips and 2" from waist, plus the odd 1/2 on arms, bust etc. Thighs no smaller, but are definitely more muscular and toned. Haven't lost any weight but I haven't been fully "on plan" for a few weeks anyway.
Can't praise the shred enough for the results and the way it makes me feel.
Going to carry on but mixing it up level wise and also mixing with kettlebells and my other DVDs
Keep up the good work shredders it's soooo worth it xx

Cleogin said:
Lost 2" from hips and 2" from waist, plus the odd 1/2 on arms, bust etc. Thighs no smaller, but are definitely more muscular and toned. Haven't lost any weight but I haven't been fully "on plan" for a few weeks anyway.
Going to carry on but mixing it up level wise and also mixing with kettlebells and my other DVDs

Nice one Cleo; well done :D

biggysmalls said:
30 day shred must be like childbirth. I think i hated level 2 too at the time......but i can't remember a single thing about it now! To be honest i hated all levels but each of them got a little easier after a few days. Level 3 is suitably tough but it doesn't seem to last as long as level 2 which used to feel interminable!!! Anyone else struggle with the warm-down, of all things!?! I can't sit like them yet alone touch my feet! I wonder if the simple reason is that my big belly gets in the way lol

I grab my calf in the cool down; can't reach my toes, lol! :)

Well done! Im a long way off finishing yet :p

Day 8 Level 1 done. I remember excitedly doing Day 1 this time last week. Feels like my body's taken a beating -aches now but in a good way. I suspect slight changes but my tape measure will give the facts..... Hoping, hoping ;)

Aaw, zilch change in 8 days. Will keep on till the fat budges!

Well done Cleogin that's fab!!! Trimlee, don't get too disheartened by the apparent lack of change, it might not show on the tape measure but you will be more toned!!!

Wahey fellow shredders !! I have done day 18 this morning - roll on the weekend !!!

Day 1 Level 1 done! It makes you feel great but is tough. But...... I did do it without trainers whick made it more awkward? Cause I had just done the wii fit and couldnt find an spare socks.

im off to do the shred in an hour. im ready and dresse for it, but i just feel really bleh!

Chunkeymonkey said:
Day 1 Level 1 done! It makes you feel great but is tough. But...... I did do it without trainers whick made it more awkward? Cause I had just done the wii fit and couldnt find an spare socks.

Welcome to Shredland!

I always do mine with no shoes on :D

Well done all :) and those who have completed it this week! I'm gonna do my day 30 today and then alternate with other JM DVDs :D xx

well, ive just done level 2 of the shred, first workout. well... when i say ive just done, i did the first bit of the circuit an the warm up and i had to stop, after looking at the next part of it there is no way my body will be able to cope with that. i have minimal balance and being dispraxic i have limited cordination too. so ive decided im going to alternate and do level 1 of the 30 day shred every other day with my 45 minute UK biggest loser DVD which i used to do, on the other days as I dont want to not to any exercise and slow down my weight loss..

so ill still be popping in on here.. if you'll still have me :)

Back