30 day Shred

Hiya Kirsty I'm dyspraxic too and struggle co-ordination wise but I took it a lot slower than Jillians girls until I got the hang of it. My co-ordination is appalling and I have the bruises to prove it, my balance is okay though after years of gymnastics to try and improve my clumsiness etc.

Last edited:
Hello fellow dyspraxic.

Ive done my other DVD today , and ill do level one again tomorrow and then alternate like that. Im so scared of doing that level 2, i thought i was doing to keel over before i even got to the secon round of it. lol
xx

Wooooooo hooooooooo I've finished! 30 days done :)
Lost 2" from hips and 2" from waist, plus the odd 1/2 on arms, bust etc. Thighs no smaller, but are definitely more muscular and toned. Haven't lost any weight but I haven't been fully "on plan" for a few weeks anyway.
Can't praise the shred enough for the results and the way it makes me feel.
Going to carry on but mixing it up level wise and also mixing with kettlebells and my other DVDs
Keep up the good work shredders it's soooo worth it xx

Well done! Keep us posted!

Just completed day 15, not finding level 2 too bad now, not sure I'm doing the twisty plank things at the end right tho!

Completed the shred :D think I will keep it up and alternate with other JM DVDs :) xx

Level 2 is tough!!

Hi guys not been doing shred for 2 days now :( it's been hectic and I'm just sooo shattered at the end of the day I have no more energy left! But I'm hoping to start back again tomorrow! Well done to you Ll and good luck to the new ladies!! Xxx

U will get bk to it when u feel up to it! I had days off too but I did it :D x

eatwell said:
Started level 2 and I am finding the twisty plank things hard too

"Twisty plank things" -huh?! Just had a quick preview of level 2 as I will be starting that in 2 days time. Hmm, bit nervous but excited!
Well, keep on Eatwell, it does get easier (sort of!)

CarlyLanky140 said:
Completed the shred :D think I will keep it up and alternate with other JM DVDs :) xx

Fantastic Carly, well done! I guess we'll need to keep the momentum going after completing the Shred. I'm planning C25k and then kettleworx kettlebells next.

Pretika said:
Wahey fellow shredders !! I have done day 18 this morning - roll on the weekend !!!

Almost out of level 2, keep going!

Well done Carly!

I just did Level 2 day 6. I stuck with Anita for most of it because I've really upped my weights from 500g to 1.5kg. Sweat was running into my eyes today. Those planks are just ridiculous. How can planks be part of cardio? Surely they're a strength movement! Really beginning to hate Jillian now!

I'm over halfway there!

I just bought the JM 30 day shred dvd, wore me out just sitting watching it LOL.. Anyway starting tommorrow, could someone just tell me though, do you do a week at each level or just one day at each or is there a specific timing to each? Sorry to seem thick but not done an exercise dvd before... Thanks:eek:

Keep it up guys :) xx

Catscratch said:
I just bought the JM 30 day shred dvd, wore me out just sitting watching it LOL.. Anyway starting tommorrow, could someone just tell me though, do you do a week at each level or just one day at each or is there a specific timing to each? Sorry to seem thick but not done an exercise dvd before... Thanks:eek:

Generally 10 days at each level. All the best and remember it gets easier as you keep at it (kinda!) :)

Illa said:
day 6 completed. I went to see my consultant this week and I've lost more fat than weight ;) so that means Jillian is building up my muscles ;) yeah !

Sounds great Illa, I hope my fat's leaving too! :D

Back