30 day Shred

Level 1 Today. Better keeping up. Now alternating this with C25K (on week 1 of that).
Well done fellow shredders; it's a tough old workout!

Day 8 level 2 complete! Somebody tell me please wen this is going to get easier! I thought after 8 days on level 2 I would find it a bit easier! I really feel like I'm going I die! jillian makes me work hard core! ;) !!!!

Naz wait for level 3. You are gonna love it, in my opinion way more enjoyable and therefore feels easier than level 2. :D

Day 5 level one today. My poor hamstrings are def feeling it...those lunges are my least favourite. It'll all be worth it in the end!!

Day 7 Level 1 done! Its only the press ups and front raises on the side lunges that are killing me now! Oh and the bicycle finishes me off nicely at the end :D

Day 4 level 3 complete. Stayed with Natalie 95% so well pleased. I reckon I should be ready to start my C25K after next week.

This workout is intense! I have to admit on level 1 after the 2nd circuit I like hearing 'stay on the floor' for the beginning of strength in 3rd circuit. By that time I'm grateful to be on the mat. I imagine Jillian kinda knows that and says that 'stay on the floor' in a somewhat disapproving manner!!! :D

Day 9 level 2 complete. Well nearly complete ;) I couldn't handle it today as had a big meal just before! Was a bad day eating wise and it showed with my workout lol. I quit on the last cardio part. :( x

day 3 level 1 today! excoted to do it & see my edurance this time! im aching but not as bad x

Day 5, Level 1 for me today! Am slightly shocked that I am looking forward to it! Have managed to get to Day 8, Level 1 before but had a break so restarted :)

I still hurt a little but it feels like I am actually taking control of my excess weight thanks to Jillian and SW :)

just brought this today and am about to embark on it for the first time .. .eeek!! wish me luck!! Hoping it's good for toning

Day 8 level 1 completed last night.

Wasnt great as was at a friends house and the sound kept going, I need Jillian shouting at me!!

Anyone else find that on the cardio on circuit 3 on the punches when she says a little lower you automatically bend your knees and punch harder lol Love it!!

Hi guys need a bit of motivation. Bought this after reading about it here. It arrived on Wednesday and I did my first workout straight away. Found it really, really tough. My legs went so like jelly that I had to just walk on the spot for the cardio where you're supposed to "kick your butt". Felt sore yesterday and couldn't work out as had a 13.5 hr shift so was out if the house for 18 hrs. Today was even worse, the pain was unreal. Tried to work out but just got half way through the first strength before having to quit.

I'm not crazy unfit, I walk 1.5 miles to work 4 times a week. And do lots of walking and lifting in work.

Is there anything I can do? Please help.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

If you persevere with it, it does get easier ... honest
:)

ailly said:
Hi guys need a bit of motivation. Bought this after reading about it here. It arrived on Wednesday and I did my first workout straight away. Found it really, really tough. My legs went so like jelly that I had to just walk on the spot for the cardio where you're supposed to "kick your butt". Felt sore yesterday and couldn't work out as had a 13.5 hr shift so was out if the house for 18 hrs. Today was even worse, the pain was unreal. Tried to work out but just got half way through the first strength before having to quit.

I'm not crazy unfit, I walk 1.5 miles to work 4 times a week. And do lots of walking and lifting in work.

Is there anything I can do? Please help.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Hey it will get better trust me I've been doing the shred for 19 days non stop, but wen I first started it in July I gave up after a few days cus like u I was in pain. This time I worked threw the pain and I'm glad I did. U will get used to it, every level is hard in it's on way but after a few days u get better! I was bored of being on level 2 for the past 9 days so I decided to try level 3 and believe you me I felt like it was my first day on level 1 again! Push threw it girl! We are all here to support u!! Xxx

Well day 19 complete thought id try level 3 and boy did I regret it! I don't know which level Is worse! She really works u hard!! Lol at wen she says if u think level 3 is easy your wrong! Lol

The only way for it to get better is to push through it, I ached like crazy and found getting downstairs tough for about 3 days but after that just been feeling better and better!

Did start the shred and do 8 days but had a terrible weigh in and gave up so started again 4 days later from beginning and am only on day 6 but feeling great

J xx

nice to see so many new members on here. well had a great two weeks of all inclusive eating and drinking and no exercise which has resulted in a full stone back on me...gutted :(

going to start shredding again on monday morn, hate this huge belly and have noticed since stoppin the shred and putting on weight that my back is sore again. had no bother with it when doing the shred..

will update on monday...hate the thought of it to be honest but i know once i start i'll be hooked again hoping for a good week next week and get rid of this buddha belly;)

i did day 4 today & it was thr worst day for me i ended up turning it off on circuit 3!! it said i put 2lb on aswell its so disheartening :( xx

Back