30 day Shred

I'm on level 1 just about to do day 9 altho I have done 9 sessions in 14 days I hope that doesn't matter? Have those on L3 noticed inch loss?

i did day 4 today & it was thr worst day for me i ended up turning it off on circuit 3!! it said i put 2lb on aswell its so disheartening :( xx

dont be going by the scales. i put on the first week i did the shred and by the start of the third week i lost 5lbs in one week. it catches up with you. x

marylou said:
dont be going by the scales. i put on the first week i did the shred and by the start of the third week i lost 5lbs in one week. it catches up with you. x

Im doing a vlcd and my scales have been going down normally. Does this means I wont get a sudden large loss of weight like everyonelse does?

Hi. After reading this thread(yep, pretty much all 114 pages!) I have ordered the DVD. I have a 2 yr old and 4 month old son and need to tone up after 2 c sections- I have a rather large apron still after losing nearly a stone and a half back on sw. Want to get another couple of stone off,but more than anything tone up. My apron looks awful in all trousers-even jeans. Wish me luck! :)

Good luck,Geemav. I'm only a week into level one but I swear it has made a difference already. Like you,I had a c section on my first,so my poor tummy is a sight to behold! Stick with it,it's worth the pain!

Hi. After reading this thread(yep, pretty much all 114 pages!) I have ordered the DVD. I have a 2 yr old and 4 month old son and need to tone up after 2 c sections- I have a rather large apron still after losing nearly a stone and a half back on sw. Want to get another couple of stone off,but more than anything tone up. My apron looks awful in all trousers-even jeans. Wish me luck! :)

Good luck :D Defo worth the pain, I lost 4lb last week :D

Wow, you guys remain inspirational! I just read and it encourages me to keep on. Currently alternating with C25K

Hi all

Been doing Slimming World for nearly 2 weeks, 2nd weigh in on Monday , ordered 30 day shred yesterday . Just wondered how peeps are getting on with it ?? Would love to hear from someone :) x

So I couldn't do the dvd again
yesterday, but I did start the c25k which really helped to loosen my leg muscles, which were defo the worst. Will try fit in a session this evening when I get home from work and do c25k tomorrow morning.
Is it ok to not do it for 30 consecutive days?

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I am under the impression that the point of it is the consecutive days. I got to day 8 and had a break of 4 days, when i restarted I started from day 1 level 1! More because I am so unfit!!

Could anyone advise what equipment you need with this dvd please :) thanks xx

A couple of hand weights and an exercise mat, that's it!

ailly said:
A couple of hand weights and an exercise mat, that's it!

Thanks, I have neither but dvd hasn't arrived yet so best get sorted, dreading it slightly as only doing Zumba at the mo n I struggle with that !! Xx

I think ill just do it if I feel like my muscles can handle it. Im a care assistant so I use my body all day long and can't afford to be wincing every time I help a patient. Hopefully ill get my muscles to a stage where I can do it for 30 consecutive days!

I missed yesterday :( but back on track today. So that's 2 days lost since the 1st of august! Might take it into sept x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

naz said:
I missed yesterday :( but back on track today. So that's 2 days lost since the 1st of august! Might take it into sept x

Have you had weight / inch loss at all :) xx

coolkerry said:
Have you had weight / inch loss at all :) xx

Hi, to be honest I have lost 2 kg so far, but that is with healthy eating too. As for inch loss I didn't measure myself which was silly of me! But my clothes do feel looser! If u are about to start the shred measure yourself!!! U will see a difference! Good luck!! Xxx

naz said:
Hi, to be honest I have lost 2 kg so far, but that is with healthy eating too. As for inch loss I didn't measure myself which was silly of me! But my clothes do feel looser! If u are about to start the shred measure yourself!!! U will see a difference! Good luck!! Xxx

Thanks for the advice :) will let you know how I get on xx

Back