30 day Shred

Hannahkw1 said:
Argh level 2 is tough!

Hey yes level 2 is tough but like level 1 it will get easier trust me! I'm on day 2 of level 3! Silly me thought level 2 was bad ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

coolkerry said:
It all sounds tough , how long did you do level one for ? X

Hey I think everyone does 10 days on each level, that's what jillian recommends as well, but if u are finding a certain level hard I don't see why you can't stay o it for longer! I read reviews on the net and one lady did level 1,2 and 3 in 1 day!! Don't think I'll ever be able to do that lol xxx

naz said:
Hey I think everyone does 10 days on each level, that's what jillian recommends as well, but if u are finding a certain level hard I don't see why you can't stay o it for longer! I read reviews on the net and one lady did level 1,2 and 3 in 1 day!! Don't think I'll ever be able to do that lol xxx

Haha no me either :D x

Oh dear,have missed 3 days...but going to carry on where I left off...am getting a bit tired of level one. Should turn off her voice.

I am on day 9 today, level 1, have muted jillian for the past few days and work out has been better for it! Can't believe it is time to level up after tomoro!! Eeek lol

day 2 level 1

this seems harder than the first time i did it...maybe it's cause i'm a bit fatter, i don't know, but i'm not enjoying it at all

had to stop 4 seconds left in the cardio..the jumping jacks and jump rope..can't finish them at all, i struggled big time with those first round as well.

wasn't sore yesterday but wen i got up this morn to do day two i was sore all over. can't do a modified push up never mind a real one and the them anterior legs are sooo hard!!!

hopefully after tomorrow my stamina will start to build up again a wee bit. please god i have a weight loss this week after my hard work...lol

Did level 1 today, it is still tough but but I did most of it, lol! :)

marylou said:
day 2 level 1

...wasn't sore yesterday but wen i got up this morn to do day two i was sore all over....

= Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness 'DOMS'; to be expected with the Shred especially for those of us on level 1. I ached so much at first, but the body adjusts -really!

Did day 7 level 1....after missing a few days so found it tough. Looking forward to level two now....for a bit of variety. And pain,no doubt.

Hi guys how are you all? I've been a naughty girl missed 2 days but back on track today! Can't remember what day im on lol but level 3 complete! Xx

Am just about to do day 10 of Level 1, not looking forward to tomoros level up but at least it will be a change of routine! Not even looked at Level 2 yet, gonna keep it as a suprise lol

Max&GabrielsMum said:
Am just about to do day 10 of Level 1, not looking forward to tomoros level up but at least it will be a change of routine! Not even looked at Level 2 yet, gonna keep it as a suprise lol

Trust me it will be a surprise! ;)

Just starting :/ day 1, level 1 . See you on the other side :p x

Well I had to just jog on the jump rope bit , legs burning , arms aching but I think I can't stick with it :p x

Arrived in post today! Very excited and nervous at same time......what time do people generally do the workout? Sounds like a stupid question, but if it's as bad as some make out, I'm better having the emptiest of stomach is all I'm thinking : )

level 1 day 3 complete

funny enough i found myself being a bit more stronger on the first cardio round of jumping jacks and jump rope. i still did groan (if that's what you want to call it lol) in the last minute but i got there.

still can't do a push up. jeez my upper body strength is awful and that's why i think the anterior rises make me cry. trying to co ordinate the sticking the tail bone out and lifting the weights while not letting my knee go over my toe is just too much for me but i know i'll get better as my strength increases (fingers crossed) :)

on the downside i've had a crap day eating wise...jelly babies, fruit pastilles, wine gums all bought in for my daughters sleepover..had some chippy chips...poppadums and naan bread with dinner....meringue for desert...i am sure i must be ten points over today...feeling sorry for myself..cause i'm still not in routine after my holidays and i am sooooo tired and groggy that all i want to do is eat!!!!

need to give myself a good kick up the bum and get rid of this weight...:(

Max&GabrielsMum said:

How did it go?!

coolkerry said:
Well I had to just jog on the jump rope bit , legs burning , arms aching but I think I can't stick with it :p x

Welcome to Shredland Coolkerry :)

Geemav said:
Arrived in post today! Very excited and nervous at same time......what time do people generally do the workout? Sounds like a stupid question, but if it's as bad as some make out, I'm better having the emptiest of stomach is all I'm thinking : )

Hi Geemav, I find it best to do it in the morning, then it's out of the way! Find what time works best for you though.

Back