30 day Shred

marylou said:
level 1 day 3 complete

... trying to co ordinate the sticking the tail bone out and lifting the weights while not letting my knee go over my toe is just too much for me but i know i'll get better as my strength increases (fingers crossed) :)

......(

Hahahaha; same here! We'll get there, hopefully :D

Level 1 this morning. Bit better a push-ups now; the modified ones, now actually doing something that resembles a push-up! Anyway, the persistence will pay off :)

Well, done day 1 level 1........ Don't feel too bad, but had a nice bath after just in case....can't find a tape measure but will buy one today, but weight was 12 s 4.75 lbs. Doing it in conjunction with sw, so fingers crossed. Ready for the pain ; )

Geemav said:
Arrived in post today! Very excited and nervous at same time......what time do people generally do the workout? Sounds like a stupid question, but if it's as bad as some make out, I'm better having the emptiest of stomach is all I'm thinking : )

I do it before breakfast but after juice.
Welcome to the thread.

Well after my first session last Wednesday I was in no fit state to workout again until sat or sun and then I was working double shifts which means I only have 6 hours at home, which after my first experience I was going to use for sleeping, not straining myself. Mon, tues and wed my sisters came to visit and we stayed in London. But was so motivated after my shopping trip that I came straight home and did level 1 day 1.

I realised that last week I had been following the advanced girl for everything but the press ups, as that would have been my level of fitness previously, silly, silly girl! So yesterday followed the other girl and was able to complete level 1 day 2 this morning.

Fingers crossed ill be able to continue with this now.

Hope everyone else is getting on well!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

level 1 day 4

thought i wasn't going to be able to do anything this morn after the first 3 days, i slept in first of all so then i was in a hurry to do it.

suprised myself..getting my fitness back hopefully :eek:

i still crap at push ups and anterior rises but was able to complete the first cardio round...my worst bit....with a bit of more ooomphhh well pleased with me!!:p

anyhow after my bad few weeks of eating it's taking me a while to get back into the swing of things but i am getting there gradually...lost 2pounds this week but i weighed after flight home last thursday so i was prob just retaining fluid after the flight and have more or less sts i am guessing

don't mind so much as long as i am doing the exercising. hoping to fit in morning walks from next week when weans go back to school

happy shredding folks x
:D

I haven't done any proper, sweaty, cardio for 4/5 days because I'm away with work. I feel knackered!! Why is that? Ive got aches and pains everywhere that I didn't have when I was shredding AND doing C25K! Am I falling apart because of a lack of exercise? If that's true then I'm in trouble. Lol!

I haven't done any proper, sweaty, cardio for 4/5 days because I'm away with work. I feel knackered!! Why is that? Ive got aches and pains everywhere that I didn't have when I was shredding AND doing C25K! Am I falling apart because of a lack of exercise? If that's true then I'm in trouble. Lol!

when i was on hols i lay on my ass on a sun lounger for two weeks, i couldn't speak, walk and dressing myself was a chore. its only now a week later that i am starting to feel like me again, def the lack of exercise...

Day 2 of level 1. I'm hurting so bad !! What the hell !! I was so naive , pffft as if I thought I could do this easily . Well managed to get through today but the thought of it tomorrow makes me want to "accidentally" break the disc :/

marylou said:
when i was on hols i lay on my ass on a sun lounger for two weeks, i couldn't speak, walk and dressing myself was a chore. its only now a week later that i am starting to feel like me again, def the lack of exercise...

It's a bit of a bummer, next week I might be able to do some running but it's very difficult. Oh well, never mind.

Hiya!! I started yesterday!! About to do day 2. I hurt sooooo much :( shes trying to kill me aha. I hope it gets results though...if im aching i guess thats a good sign :D

After day 1 of shred, my shoulders and arms are aching but that's it. Also forgot I had a zumba class last night, so extra exercise there. Ready for d2 today.... Bring it on ; /

Well done ladies keep uo the good work! I on the other hand have missed past 2 days :( but back on track today! :)xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

day 5 level 1.

had a sleepless nite and wasn't going to get up to do it but i did. just about to have a shower now and go back to bed cause i am shattered and i shan't feel guilty lying in bed as i have done my shred ;)

think i hurt the top of my back this morning during warm up!!! i have problems with my back anyhow but never in this area so this is a bit of a bummer, but the last time i done the shred my back pain disappeared so i am hoping for the same this time round.

really noticing my strength improving in only five days. got through everything reasonably well this morning. cardio i am fine with now and i actually love feeling the burn!!!! yeah!!!

stood on the scales this morning before shred and i have 3pounds off so i am a happy bunny with that hope to have another 2 next week to bring me back into the 9's..

didn't do measurements so will do them tomorrow morn and log the differences (hopefully) in a few weeks.

happy shredding :D

So I have managed to do day 2 of level 1 today. Thighs have now joined the arms in aching.... But taking a perverse pleasure in knowing it's all helping. Also did my measurements today too. The main thing I want to change is my waist ( after 2 c sections, it don't look pretty) and this measures 36 inches. I'm banking on this being better at the end of 30 days! It's the only thing keeping me going : )

Geemav said:
So I have managed to do day 2 of level 1 today. Thighs have now joined the arms in aching.... But taking a perverse pleasure in knowing it's all helping. Also did my measurements today too. The main thing I want to change is my waist ( after 2 c sections, it don't look pretty) and this measures 36 inches. I'm banking on this being better at the end of 30 days! It's the only thing keeping me going : )

Good luck , keep us up to date on the measurement ! I've only done day 3 of level 1 but that's more commitment in my 34 years ever , I just keep thinking that its only 20 mins :) x

Geemav said:
Me too- 20 mins is nowt to get somewhere! Will keep you updated.... And stick at it too! ; )

Are you on a diet as well or just going for the work out ? :)

Back