30 day Shred

Geemav said:
Doing slimming world too-have been since may but weight loss has slowed a bit. How about you?

Done SW before without exercise and lost 2 n 1/2 st. That as the first time, 2nd 3rd n 4th time I lost bout half st n then bailed out. This time I'm trying to work out as well knowing that if I've put on at least I've put the effort in somewhere else. Or at least I hope I have x

Just weighed myself- I think jillians sadism has dropped 1.5 lbs off me in 2 days of sticking to sw and 30 day shred. That compensates for the pain this morning then .......

Day 6 level 2 and it's not improving! Level 1 improved over the 10days, but this just isnt!!

Hannahkw1 said:
Day 6 level 2 and it's not improving! Level 1 improved over the 10days, but this just isnt!!

Aww no !! :( are you seeing any changes though ?

No it's really really easy! Honest!! Lmao!!
All it is, is loads of plank positions where you also have to jump your legs around. You'll be fine! Lol!

Got a stomach bug so no shred today, :( feel so guilty about it, feel as if all my hard work will be undone :'(

I know how you feel, I had my first day off yesterday - just couldnt fit it in!! I am hoping it will renew my love for it, as I don't overally feel level 2 is working me hard enough! No part of my body has ached like level 1 did...so I think I am going to step the gym up :D

Going to do day 17 today, will update tomrow!

Hannahkw1 said:
I know how you feel, I had my first day off yesterday - just couldnt fit it in!! I am hoping it will renew my love for it, as I don't overally feel level 2 is working me hard enough! No part of my body has ached like level 1 did...so I think I am going to step the gym up :D

Going to do day 17 today, will update tomrow!

Hope you get back into it :) . Woke up feelin better so will definitely be carrying on today x

Eugh missed two days, and broke diet, naughty naughty naughty! Need to get back into it today. Good luck ladies!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Me too, now can go to the cinema without feeling guilty!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Argh-had to miss today for christening down south. Even checked if hotel room had a DVD player.back on it tomorrow for day 4 x

Fionat29 said:
Just so you know, tomorrow you'll feel like crap and for a while it may get worse, but after that it gets better!!

Last edited:
Hello Shreddies!!

I'm looking forward to joining you again on 1st September :):)

I have set myself the challenge of Shredding every day in September!!

It's got to be easier 2nd time around hasn't it??

I aim to use heavier hand weights and do Natalie moves as much as possible.

Would anyone like to join me in the challenge??

Rock on Thursday 1st September!! :character00116::character00116:

Day 4 done - feel like I'm getting better at it and cardio section doesn't kill me as much anymore- but still hate jumping jack's....... Not so much for the move, but the fact my saggy apron bounces too and it hurts a bit sometimes. I'll persevere tho- that apron will be gone in 26 days ; )

Back