30 day Shred

Did anyone get their Shred DVD in a shop? Or are they only available online?

Hi all

Started Shred yesterday, so today is day 2 level 1. Aching all over!!! Nightshift tonight, hoping for quiet night.

Hoping to manage the 30 days, have the motivation now , so let's hope it lasts :)

islemissy said:
Hi all

Started Shred yesterday, so today is day 2 level 1. Aching all over!!! Nightshift tonight, hoping for quiet night.

Hoping to manage the 30 days, have the motivation now , so let's hope it lasts :)

Good luck :) I was same , days 2 n 3 really hurt. Nearly didn't shred today , just couldn't be bothered but managed it Fewww :) xx
P.s also wished I had done it earlier as now I have loads of energy ! Bit late in the day ;)

Day one level one last night. Really surprised my body isn't killing especially my legs.. but I walked 6 miles the previous day so maybe this is why as I defo put 100 percent in x

I did day 2 level one today. Yesterday i thought the level one was maybe a bit too easy and maybe i should move straight to level 2 then last night the aching started LOL I am only using water bottles and yet my arms and chest are throbbing. Dragged myself out of bed to get some ibuprofen and do i all again.

Going to measure myself tomorrow morning and take a pic in my shorts and sports bra to see if i see the difference in a month

teresa

Just watched level 3 , haha as if I am ever goin to be able to do that !! X

Day 3 today and sore everywhere contemplated a day off but convinced myself to plough on. I am also full of cold which doesn't help.

I have decided that I am going to take tuesdays off from the shred as I am starting a training plan to run a half marathon on tuesday and tuesdays are interval training, just don't think I will be able to give my running 100% if i have already been battered by Jillian

Day 4 level 1, muscles def feel better today :)
Not sure I am doing the side lunges right, but giving them my best shot. Press ups improving every day :)

islemissy said:
Day 4 level 1, muscles def feel better today :)
Not sure I am doing the side lunges right, but giving them my best shot. Press ups improving every day :)

I find the lunges a bit difficult , on day 10 of level 1 tomoz n still have to do modified push ups :/ x

Fionat29 said:
Wait 'til you have to do the jumping lunges!! Lol!!:eek::eek:

Omg , bet I end up breaking something, didn't know jumping lunges existed !! X

hello everyone. I started 30 days just before vacation; but then I did not do it during holidays as I intended. Now I'm back and want to start over again. I love it. So yesterday I went to buy some new clothes (the old sport clothes are falling of me) and I'm READY ;) . Starting tomorrow I will do 5 days/2 days break/5 days/2 days break/5 days/2 days break.... Hopefully that will allow my knees to rest and not hurt.

Hi, didnt even know this thread existed till now. Im also doing the 30day shred, but im not doing it every day its every other day for me due to having 2 kids at home the eldest isnt too bad but ive got a 16 week old baby so i need to be able to move and pick him up and carry him up and down stairs without being in pain so i guess im kind of a cheat, but i do do it when i can :eek: i did it 2 days running when other half was off work and i nearly died on day 3 he had to look after the boys so thats why im on day on day off day on day off kind of pattern so im not pushing myself that hard.

Im ok at all the stuff on level one i just have to stop half way through the jumpin jacks to adjust myself lol x

Gonna stay in this level for a bit and then start level 2 once i feel like i need that but more x

I know, I know, you can't spot reduce, but I find that level one is more focused on cardio? I.e jumping etc

Level 2 and 3 is more about strength/abs?

e.g. lost 2 inches on both thighs after 10 days but nothing else since.

I loved the shred, but gotten boring of it. I should be on level 3 day 7, but only done 3 days of level 3.

The question is, I need to reduce my chest, which I think is better done on level 1 or 2. Can I skip level 3 and do my remaining days on that and still get the same results?

coolkerry said:
I find the lunges a bit difficult , on day 10 of level 1 tomoz n still have to do modified push ups :/ x

Hi

Day 5 level 1 :)

Yeh I am still doing the modified ones thing I am finally getting the hang of them. Side lunges felt better today, didn't lose my rhythm till last couple on second lot :)

Back