30 day Shred

Derbynanny said:
On level 2 you spend more time doing the plank position then anything else it seems LOL Or is it that i just dread those moves. But on the upside on day 3 i can now do all the walking push ups (or walk out push ups, whatever they are called) AND i can reach my toes (just) when i stretch at the end now instaed of stopping at my calves although my chronically tight hamstrings mean i am nowhere near a splits postion LOL

Derbynanny, you're an inspiration doing.them exercise! LOL You're definitely helping me stay on track! LOL

Curvykat said:
Ok I just finished day one of level one, bought DVD few mths ago but been putting it off, made the mistake of thinkin " how hard could 20 mins be" lol wanted to quit after 10 mins but so glad I finished. Jeez I must b so unfit :( x

Hi Curvykat, welcome to the post. Well done for completing L1 Day 1. It's tough but I do find that I'm always proud that I've done each day!

I need to get back on this ..... Completely gone to pot since son started school :( starting the full thing again from tomorrow and will stick to it this time. Jillian - I'm coming back ;)

Just watched level 2 on you tube. I see the strength is a killer! I'm know I'll be ok on cardio and Abs but gonna struggle with the strengths. I think I'll definitely wait until I've done my 10days on level 1 LOL but one thing.....I must be bonkers cos I'm looking forward to level 2 now haha

Day 4 Level 2. Still struggling with strength but just keep going. Manage first sets okay but struggle coming to end of second set! But starting to see a difference, so makes me determined to complete the 30 Days :)

I went back to level one today as i have a tiny cut on my toe and it is really painful to extend my toe which you do a lot of in level 2. But the upside of it was i did full push ups !!! the whole of the first set, will try again tomorrow see if i can do 2 sets :)

Wow well done Darbynanny. I'm still on the modified press ups. Your must have really good upper body strength!

I've done Day 6 L1 and found at first it was a little harder than normal. I don't think missing a day did me any good, so I'm gonna do it everyday regardless if i have zumba as I felt out of sync. If you know what I mean!

Day 16, Day 6 of Level 2. After night shift :)

Missed yesterday as would only have been able to do first thing in the morning and having done it so late night before was worried might to too much for my knees so had a day off :-(

Back to the shred on Tuesday and looking forward to it. Our last fair of the season has just been cancelled so we're going home a week earlier than expected. It'll be interesting to see what I weigh too, it's been 4 weeks since I last weighed in.

Derbynanny said:
Level 1 again and going back to level 2 tomorrow, Cheeky I could not do any full pressups when i started 2 weeks ago ! still can't do both sets but hate to say it level 1 is now too easy with just water bottles LOL

Haha

I managed the first set of press ups this morning (modified ones) and only needed one break on the second set.

I've got 1kg (2.5lb) weights and at the beginning I think I could do with heavier ones but by the time I get to the side lunges the weights feel really heavy lol

I'm looking forward to trying level 2, starting to get impatient! Lol

Fionat29 said:
Back to the shred on Tuesday and looking forward to it. Our last fair of the season has just been cancelled so we're going home a week earlier than expected. It'll be interesting to see what I weigh too, it's been 4 weeks since I last weighed in.

Good luck Fiona, hope its not too hard to get back in the swing of it

Back