30 day Shred

lol how long have you been on SW? I followed the plan right through my pregnancy with great success but after my baby arrived in June this year. I found that that the plan and i did work well together haha so i moved over to WW.

I love the plan but think I didnt eat enough for it to work. I might come back once I'm at goal as I can't see myself counting forever.

I have been on SW a couple of years now after 20 odd years of WW lol I loved SW so much that i became a consultant :) I think both WW and SW are fantastic plans but I am a big eater so the only time SW really worked for me was when they had the no count/core plan. I DESPISE counting points.

I did day 2 level 2 today and was fine while doing it but then tried to do my run and i seem to have strained a calf muscle. My run was was awful and had to cut it 2 miles short and even walked a lot :-(

Not a happy bunny. I can't get injured i am training for a half marathon and this year has been just a catalogue of running lay offs :-(

Awww Derby, hope the injury isn't too bad for you!

Day 6 L2 completed. Today was the 'easiest' and I didnt stop at all! Feel very proud of myself. The back of my aches feel a little tight. Hubby said its probably because they haven't been used much before and as they are tendons they won't stretch like muscle. Might try doing it in trainers again and see of that helps.

How is everyone getting on!

Well no shredding to report but a pain free run completed will shred tomorrow. I think i may have to rethink how many days i shred while training for this half marathon, realistically I am beginning to think i can only shred a max of 4 days a week. But I will shred tomorrow and attempt one more time to run and shred on the same day(tuesday) (I have done this before but am realising it is impacting my running )

Hi all

Day 2 & 3 of level 3 completed. Never managed to post yesterday. Getting there with level 3, improving everyday :)

Level 2 day 3 for me today, I have figured out it is the squats and rows that are hurting my calf so doing the modified version :)

Tomorrow I will do level 2 AFTER my run and see if that is better. Will mean getting up at 6.30 am LOL

Morning all, :wavey:

Can i join in shredding? I have just completed day 2 level 1. Can anyone do a full press up? I am doing the modified version, but don't feel that I am doing it right. :confused:

xx

well done cheeky and welcome cup of tea . I can do a few full push ups now but couldn't when doing level 1 at all.

I did level 2 day 4 today and a run before hand which was rubbish :-( Had been tossing and turning all night so feeling quite pants when i set off oh well at least i did 3 miles even though a 1/3rd was walking

Hi all, day 4 Level 4 completed. Busy day yesterday so didn't shred but did go swimming in the evening.

Still doing some of the modified exercises, as knees are still a bit weak, but def getting better :)

I'm on the verge of starting!! Just trying to talk myself into starting in the next couple of days. Once I start I'd like to do it at least 5 times a week but have a 3 month old who doesn't sleep for long and a 2 year old who likes to keep handing me the weights when I put them down! lol!
Has anyone who's in the middle of it noticed much of a difference in your shape yet? Is it enough to spur you on?

Just out of interest, what size weights is everyone using? I read somewhere what was recommended but I can't for the life of me find it again :s

I am still using just water bottles (500g) but this is plenty for me at the moment will go to 1 kg at some point but i feel like i get enough of a workout with those.

I am on day 4 of level 4 and wearing a sundress and my arms definitely look more toned :)

I'm on the verge of starting!! Just trying to talk myself into starting in the next couple of days. Once I start I'd like to do it at least 5 times a week but have a 3 month old who doesn't sleep for long and a 2 year old who likes to keep handing me the weights when I put them down! lol!
Has anyone who's in the middle of it noticed much of a difference in your shape yet? Is it enough to spur you on?

Join in! Bonus is it only takes 20 mins, but I am wrecked afterwards.

No difference for me yet, but have only done 3 days on level 1z

:)

Back