30 day Shred

Niicolaa.x said:
Just out of interest, what size weights is everyone using? I read somewhere what was recommended but I can't for the life of me find it again :s

Ive been using 2.5 kg weights and that's plenty for me!! Lol! Especially the lateral arm raise thingys.

Oey said:
I'm on the verge of starting!! Just trying to talk myself into starting in the next couple of days. Once I start I'd like to do it at least 5 times a week but have a 3 month old who doesn't sleep for long and a 2 year old who likes to keep handing me the weights when I put them down! lol!
Has anyone who's in the middle of it noticed much of a difference in your shape yet? Is it enough to spur you on?

I've really noticed a difference especially in the definition of my arms and shoulders. It's just a fantastic program, you'll enjoy it in a masochistic sort of a way! Lol!!

I started out with baked bean tins but really, they don't do the job. Luckily I had some strap on weights from years ago that I could use. They really do help.

day 4 done for me!!

I have 2lb and 4lb weights. Squat and dreaded press I have to use the wee weights, the others I can use the bigger ones and I am shattered!

Day 5 level 2 and even did some of the plank jacks today ! instead of the modified ones and the same with the other plank ones that i can't remember what they are called i did the whole of both first set and the modified ones for the second set !

Off running tonight and day 6 tomorrow.

Have started wearing trainers to shred and actually find that makes the plank jacks easier on the wood floor. Decided my budget doesn't even run to a cheap exercise mat at the moment

Day 5 level 2 and even did some of the plank jacks today ! instead of the modified ones and the same with the other plank ones that i can't remember what they are called i did the whole of both first set and the modified ones for the second set !

Off running tonight and day 6 tomorrow.

Have started wearing trainers to shred and actually find that makes the plank jacks easier on the wood floor. Decided my budget doesn't even run to a cheap exercise mat at the moment

Sounds savage! :cry:

Derbynanny said:
keep it up islemissy, I still do a lot of modified exercises and there is no shame in that :)

Thanks Derbynanny

Day 5 level 3 today, not finding it so easy to complete every day this week as my Dad in hospital and son is 21 tomorrow so loads to do. As long as I can manage every second day until beginning of week I will be pleased with that. :)

Just checking in, not done the shred as I got a puppy yesterday so haven't done it yet. Will try and do it tonight

Forget Shred updates - we want a pic of your new pup!! x :D

Thank you everyone, she has helped my waistline already. I'm so busy doing her house training, I don't have time to snack between my meals. So dropped some weight quickly lol

I'm aiming to do the shred tonight. I'm looking forward to Peppa having her vaccinations so I can walk her

So tonight will be Day 10 L2, hope my strength hasn't reduced after having a few days off

I've done the full 30 and can still only get about half way down!! I think to myself "yup, that's a push up" and then I look at the DVD and realise that the devil woman Natalie is going ALL the way down!! I just can't!! So I just do the best I can and that's it!!

Hi same here just completed Day 7 Level 3 and still can't do full press up, but I feel as long as I am making the effort hopefully I will manage it sometime soon :)

3 days to go! Can't believe I have stuck with it. The past week has been hard with my Dad in hospital but hopefully he will get home tomorrow :)

Back