30 day Shred

Derbynanny said:
Well done hope your dad is doing better soon.

I did level 3 today BIG mistake I only managed about 1/3 of it, I am scuttling back to level 2 I am not ready for level 3 at all.

Thanks, he got home today, a lot happier now he home.

Day 8 Level 3 today, Still doing the easier version (if you can really call it that!!) only thing I really struggle with is the travelling pushups, cannot get hang of pushup, feel I am getting better but still not mastering them :-(

Thinking of ordering another Gillian DVD, anyone tried any of them?

Fionat29 said:
Banish fat boost metabolism is good. No weights needed, you just use your own body.

I have ordered Banish fat & 6 week six pack, looking forward to trying them. No shred today but 45 mins Aqua Fit and she really worked us hard tonight :)

Only two more days and I will have done the full 30 day shred, but I will prob do another few days of level 3, as could only manage every second day for the last week.

well done islmissy

I went back to level 2 today it really still pushes me hard so going to carry on there for a while i am managing about 4 times a week at the moment so just going to plod along until i am bored with level 2. level 3 was so hard for me i felt i didnt get a good work out becuase i couldnt do a lot of the moves

Cheeky pasterfield where are you?

I wish i had measured myself when i started ( i meant to but kept forgetting) as i def feel a little smaller, will get hubby to take another shorts and sports bra pic next week .

Thanks Derbynanny

Day 9 Level 3 complete.

Same here I wish I had measured from beginning. I measured about two weeks in and measured again at weekend and i have lost 0.5" of my waist, 1" off my hips and about 1/4" of my thighs but I reckon I have lost more as def feel the difference :)

Been bad not done the shred for several days. I should be starting level 3! Have twisted my ligament in the the back of my knee. Will aim to start tomorrow.

I'm gonna try level 3, see how I feel and decide whether I should redo level 2 to bring up my strength again

Cheekypasterfield said:
Been bad not done the shred for several days. I should be starting level 3! Have twisted my ligament in the the back of my knee. Will aim to start tomorrow.

I'm gonna try level 3, see how I feel and decide whether I should redo level 2 to bring up my strength again

Sorry to hear about your knee :-(

Make sure you take it easy you don't want to make it worse and end up not been able to exercise for ages.

Morning all,

I had a few days off shredding, naughty cupoftea! But I am back with Jillian and co now. I am finding level 1 okish now, but scared to try level 2 in case I cant do any of it and so dont end up working out. Il have a preview of it i think later today.

Happy shredding

xx

Hello All, I've been very naughty and haven't done the shred for two weeks. Although I did hurt the back of my knee for a few days.

I'm gonna start the shred again, really annoyed I didn't do the last 10 days of level 3. Oh well nevermind.

So Level 1 Day 1 will be tonight!!!!!

Whoo! Just ordered the DVD off Amazon!!

Right- need to get back on this properly. I am returning to work after 8 months maternity on 5th December and I am aiming to be close to my sw target weight of 10 s 7 lbs ( aiming to have this with a steady 2 lb weight loss by Xmas) and would be delighted to do it by the time I have returned to work. Soooooo..... I am starting this again tomorrow and doing it for 30 days straight, in addition to my 3 hours of zumba and my diet. :)
No excuses this time - jillian's going to tone me up ready for the return ;)
Level one tomorrow!

Right! pact??? I too will start this tomorrow!

Pact-even though I have been woken up by my kids at 5.30 and seem to háve acquired a lovely cold and ore throat! I will not be deterred!

And I've got a KFC hangover & a job interview lol! Gonna do it this aft and get it out of the way!!

Back