30 day Shred

Hi, just came across this thread. 8 days done & on day 9 today...I've hurt my right knee though so think I'll rest up today & try doing it later on. I'm not giving up...I will do 30 days straight!

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

I am still on my level 1 at the moment as I haven't been doing consecutive days yet but planning to do monday-friday from now on. If i did it at the weekend then i know i would want to give up straight away! Even though i havent been doing it every day i am on day 6 now and can already see a difference in the way that my clothes are fitting so that is great motivation! I am also using an app on my phone called My Fitness Pal who tells you the amount of calories you should eat a day to get to your ideal weight - im really feeling positive about it this time!

Missed day 10 so did it this morning (level 1) then did day 11 (level 2) tonight...wow it's harder than level 1! I just can't get the moves right, it moves so fast I can't get them all sussed in time. Hopefully it'll click soon :)

day 10 completed just now!

bye bye level one- i'll miss you :(

level 2 is so HARD omg!!

my shoulder is aching and i am so shaky! must keep hydrated. want my bath to hurry up and run!! soak those aching body parts!!

What's this like I've heard lots about it was wonder what it consists of?

Lots2lose36 said:
What's this like I've heard lots about it was wonder what it consists of?

It's a 20 min non stop workout with circuits of 3 mins strength, 2 mins cardio & 1 min abs. You do it for 30 days straight & progress from level 1 to level 3 xo

cupcake86 said:
It's a 20 min non stop workout with circuits of 3 mins strength, 2 mins cardio & 1 min abs. You do it for 30 days straight & progress from level 1 to level 3 xo

Sounds rather interesting I'm looking for something like this to do on my rest days when I'm not running and I'm just doing the 5 mile walk.

Needs a fit as body lol ha ha ha well I can try lol

Lots2lose36 said:
Sounds rather interesting I'm looking for something like this to do on my rest days when I'm not running and I'm just doing the 5 mile walk.

Needs a fit as body lol ha ha ha well I can try lol

I've put off my c25k while I do 30 day shred. Hopefully I'll be fitter from it & start c25k again...I've a race for life in May,lol

I've the race for life in June I'm going to run the whole thing. Well that's the plan and that's why I'm doing the c25k.

It's hard but I can feel myself getting fitter :)

How's the weight loss going?

Lots2lose36 said:
I've the race for life in June I'm going to run the whole thing. Well that's the plan and that's why I'm doing the c25k.

It's hard but I can feel myself getting fitter :)

How's the weight loss going?

I was planning on running too but not there's about 7 weeks till the race so I'll see how it goes.

Weight loss is going well...I haven't done my measurements but my jeans keep falling down & my bras are fitting better again so I think I've lost inches xo

cupcake86 said:
I was planning on running too but not there's about 7 weeks till the race so I'll see how it goes.

Weight loss is going well...I haven't done my measurements but my jeans keep falling down & my bras are fitting better again so I think I've lost inches xo

Woohooo that's always a good sign well done keep that going :)

I am on day 3 of level one. I completed it around this time last year and lost 12lbs and a lot of inches, but I slipped back into my old ways and it all came back. Combining it with SW this time, and plan to start walking next week (awaiting the arrival of my new running shoes) so this time should be more successful!

Days 2-4/5 are always the hardest for me, my muscles aren't used to it so they always hurt..but i'm pushing through and it will be worth it. "no pain, no gain" :)

Back