30 day Shred

Level 2 day 1 - wasn't as bad as I expected, but prob couldn't have been! Hit pause after every set though, really tough, esp on knees/lower back.

Scales sts this morning. Really disappointed cos I thought having done 3 days of shred when I haven't exercised in years would lead to a good loss (alongside sw). Better work extra hard for day 4 later!

Day 4 down, now on day 5. Pain has become a comfortable ache in the background (sounds a bit odd I know). I did notice this am where my body has started to tone up which is fantastic and very motivating. I'm already looking at doing the 90 day body revolution once I have finished shred.

Biddie don't get discouraged. You need to remember that you are gaining muscle quickly, so take measurements. I think you will find that you have lost more inches then the scales would suggest. My outlook is that the scales are just a number, you don't go around wearing that number on your head. Instead its about how you look in your clothes. Losing inches and toning up will always improve that aspect. Keep with it.

Thanks Claire :) I'm quite proud of myself for still feeling motivated to keep going. When i've tried to lose weight previously a sts would send me straight off the rails! Will definitely take some measurements later x

And great that the,pain has subsided a bit for you! I have to say I got out if bed yesterday morning and could barely move...today it all feels much better!

Day 8 Level 1 done! The cardio seemed harder than usual today, not sure why. I didn't get as much sleep as I would have liked so i'll put it down to that. Got through it anyways :)

I've ordered this today so hopefully will turn up next week and I'll be joining you all! I have got 1.5 kilo weights is that all I need? Well done to you all you are inspiring me! X

I've ordered this today so hopefully will turn up next week and I'll be joining you all! I have got 1.5 kilo weights is that all I need? Well done to you all you are inspiring me! X

Yep all you need are the weights and floorspace! :) Some people use a mat for doing the ab exercises but I just lay on the big rug in my living room because I lost mine when I moved house!

Hi just noticed this. I jst tried it out on monday really tuff going, its not my dvd so will get use it again sunday. I take it you guys are doing it every day? Notice a difference are you loosing on scales?

Well yesterday I decided I couldn't face day 4 of level 1 (low boredom threshold!) So attempted level 2. Which was a bit of a mistake as it turns out! Sooo much harder and its not physically possible for me to do some of the moves cos my belly is in the way *blush*

Back to level 1 I go!!

In terms of weight loss I actually sts this week after 3 days of level 1. Bit disappointed but then I was off plan (sw) for 2 days over Easter. Hoping for a good loss by next weigh!

Level 1 day 9 done.

Not sure if i'll be moving onto level 2 after tomorrow..i'm still struggling a little bit with the last set of abs. May be day 12/13 when I move onto level 2 but I dont mind!

d14 said:
Level 1 day 9 done.

Not sure if i'll be moving onto level 2 after tomorrow..i'm still struggling a little bit with the last set of abs. May be day 12/13 when I move onto level 2 but I dont mind!

Hey, I really didn't like level 2 & kept putting it off till late so I tried level 3 & have been there since. Others on a FB age suggested it as they too hated level 2 xo

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

Hey, I really didn't like level 2 & kept putting it off till late so I tried level 3 & have been there since. Others on a FB age suggested it as they too hated level 2 xo

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

I did the shred last year so i'm familiar with them! I hated level 2 also, I found the lunges really hard. I loved the walkout pushups though. I just don't want to move onto another level until i'm happy with how i'm doing on level one..if I could just make it through the cardio without stopping for 5 seconds and the last ab part..I would be happy. Hopefully another couple of days will help me improve!

I am on day 5 level 1 and I can see a difference seriously. Not on the scales really but the cellulite on my thighs is beginning to go and my love handles are toning right up. I find it harder every time for some reason! Definitely sticking to this :) xx

I cannot believe it. I am on day 7 and I can do a full push up with out too much of a problem. I have not been able to do a full push up since I was a kid, this is amazing!!! Jillian Michaels is going to turn me in to a bad ass. :D

I'm with you not seeing any movement on scales if anything they are going up! But I am feeling firmer if that makes sense

Level 1 day 10 done! I think i'll move onto level 2 tomorrow

i am on day 6 (today when i do it) of shred it with weights like 30 day shred but with kettle bells and i alo did the biggest winner cardio-kick box (jillian recomends 1 session per week of this) and i ache today but in a good way

i wanted to ask my hubby is also doing it and following sw with me but he seams to have gained is this normal? x

Back