30 day Shred

Level 1, Day 3 today!! My thighs hurt every time I stand up or sit down... I really hope all this pain leads to a difference in the way i look, haha!!!

Ok so today was day 1 of level 1, my legs were a bit shaky afterwards but I really enjoyed it and dare I say, didn't find it too difficult! Roll on tomorrow :)

Ok so today was day 1 of level 1, my legs were a bit shaky afterwards but I really enjoyed it and dare I say, didn't find it too difficult! Roll on tomorrow :)

That's the false sense of security - I had that on Monday then when i woke up yesterday morning my legs had muscles i didn;t even know existed, haha!! And today was WORSE!!! But it's all for a good cause....

Day 10 level 1 complete! Start level 2 tomoz dreading it but I can definitely see a difference so bring it on!! :) x

Level 2 Day 4 done. Lower legs are still in pain and I hate the lunges..and when Jillian says "i want you to feel like you're going to die"....I want to punch my laptop every time she says that because its exactly how I feel lol

I have just ordered this DVD and expecting it any day now, I do 2 spin sessions a week I've started to run 3 x a week and I do another two classes but wante to try something different

What results has everyone seen?

I'm planning on getting up a bit earlier just to do the DVD as I feel it would fit nicely in my day that way and I won't have to drop any other routine I have

Xx

Level 2 Day 4 done. Lower legs are still in pain and I hate the lunges..and when Jillian says "i want you to feel like you're going to die"....I want to punch my laptop every time she says that because its exactly how I feel lol

Haha that's so true I get enraged aswell when she says things it starts to get tedious lol!

x

Cupcake are u wonder woman! I just done the 2nd level 1st day and it wasnt that hard but I didn't do every bit to b honest, I couldn't do the last abs but I did crunches in their place! X

x_sambam_x said:
Cupcake are u wonder woman! I just done the 2nd level 1st day and it wasnt that hard but I didn't do every bit to b honest, I couldn't do the last abs but I did crunches in their place! X

Now I did take 5 second breaks during the 3rd session. I've no idea how I did them today but I felt so guilty missing the last few days being ill that I wanted to catch up :)

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

LouiseMcNamara said:
That's the false sense of security - I had that on Monday then when i woke up yesterday morning my legs had muscles i didn;t even know existed, haha!! And today was WORSE!!! But it's all for a good cause....

What a fool I am. You are right of course, I couldn't do my day 3 level 1 today, I can hardly walk. Did anyone else skip a day to start with? At what point do the pains go away? Pleeeeeease tell me they go away! X

It should be pretty much gone by tomorrow. I suggest extra stretching and going for a gentle walk/bike ride to stop your muscles tightening up.

I have finished Level 2 day 1. I struggled a bit with some of the moves and had to rest a couple of times through them. But to be honest is wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I just remembered that I was in exactly the same position when I started level 1 and in a matter of days I was able to do all the moves.

I can't afford to read this entire thread, but keep going guys, seems like you're all focused! How are you all finding this "30-Day Shred"?

What a fool I am. You are right of course, I couldn't do my day 3 level 1 today, I can hardly walk. Did anyone else skip a day to start with? At what point do the pains go away? Pleeeeeease tell me they go away! X

Noooo! Don't take a break! You need to do it every day to get maximum results. I usually got pains on day 2/3 and by day 5 I was fine. Just push through it! Take 5 second breaks if you need to. x

Level 2 Day 5 done! Got up at 6am and went for a 2.5 mile fast walk then came home and shredded. Feeling goooood :D

Yeah egginabap do not give up!! U will get thru it its only the first 5 mins that feel like it hurts once u have done a wee bit ul get through it fine!

I am actually dreading level 2 day 2 tonight :( I don't like any of the moves in this level! :( x

OMG OMG OMG

I got my first comment from someone who is not my partner noticing the change in my body shape! Today is day 12.

Normally people that don't see you very often don't see a change for a while. How fantastic and motivating is that!!!!! :)

Back