30 day Shred

Me too! My dad said I look really diff, like I've lost loads! Great feeling!

egginabap said:
What a fool I am. You are right of course, I couldn't do my day 3 level 1 today, I can hardly walk. Did anyone else skip a day to start with? At what point do the pains go away? Pleeeeeease tell me they go away! X

I'm on day 5 and it's more an ache than the horrendous pain every time I moved, haha! I feel it in my thighs more than anywhere else!!

princessnicky said:
Omg i started this today and i thought i was going to do! Really couldnt do the crossover cruntches at the end :-(

I can't do the crossover crunches either, I don't seem to have the co-ordination for it, haha! I just stick to normal crunches instead, that way I know I'm doing SOMETHING xx

Level 2 day 6 done

Did anyone else feel really ill when they started level 1? Ive felt sick, cold and fizzy alll day since doing it this morning :-( xx

I did but it usually went away after I had a cold shower (after doing the shred) I mostly just felt like throwing up though.

as I couldn't move Friday and was so busy yesterday I've only just managed to do it for the 3rd time this morning. Going to do it at 6am each morning before work I think. I'm over the worst of the initial aches and pains I think (until level 2!).

What size weights are everyone using? I think I'm a bit of a wuss mine are only 1.5lbs and that's hard enough trust me, I hope it won't affect my results!

Hope you all have a lovely sunny Sunday xxx

Day 4 today after a 4 day break... Never again!!! I have now realised that I need to do it every day if I'm going to get fit, haha! I use little 1.5kg weights, I'm working on building up for the next level, or even if I feel level one getting too easy (yeah right, haha!)

I had to skip the shred today, gutted :( Have really bad TOTM cramps and I found it hard to get out of bed let alone exercise. Thought all this shredding would help with them but obviously not :( fingers crossed i'll be able to get back into it tomorrow!

I tried this out but after trying doing p90x and insanity this is a much less challenging. But I would like to commend those who are taking action :)

I done the exact same, missed 4 days and then continued with day 2 level 2 and it was a killer!!
Never missing a day again. My knees hurt with level 2 though? x

Did day 1 level 3 tonight. If this makes sense, not as manic hard and a high a jump as going from level 1 to 2, but I seemed weaker in all the moves. Was sorer all through, but not dripping in sweat and ready to collapse like in level 2. Just shaking like a leaf!

I've genuinely gave up on level 2 I hate it's guts. I'm goin to either do the next 16 days solid of level 1 or move up to level 3, it really hurts my joints level 2. I done evey day of level 1 with no breaks and after the 1st day of level 2 i gave up have no motivation 2 do it at all :( x

Back