30 day Shred

Day 9 level one done :) day 10 tomorrow then level 2 :) can't wait

Bidding for this on ebay - does that count as Day 1?

:D

I've just started the 30DS after getting really close to reaching my goal weight with SW. I want to tighten everything a bit now!

I've seen some crazy results already and I'm only on Level 1 Day 3! I've lost 1" from my waist, 1" from my hips and 1" from each of my thighs! I'm loving it!

I have been doing Puma FAAS classes at the gym and it's really similar to Jillian's workouts. Hopefully the whole 30 day continuous thing coupled with seeing results on the tape measure will keep me at it for the long run!

I'm gonna start this on the 20th and try and last the full 30 days this time, I've never sucessfully done stage 3!

I do struggle with the pushups though due to my BA, does anyone do a different exercise instead of this? I don't really need to tone my chest it's more my upper arms really

Well done eanceoil, i got to day 10 and gave up. If I do it again in only doin level 1 the whole way I know that sounds bad but level 2 was really sore on my joints seriously!! I'm only 22 and it was more sore than helpful, I don't think it was working. Love level 1 tho I felt like superwoman after I had done 5 days of level 1!

Let's do this :) x

cf70 said:
I'm gonna start this on the 20th and try and last the full 30 days this time, I've never sucessfully done stage 3!

I do struggle with the pushups though due to my BA, does anyone do a different exercise instead of this? I don't really need to tone my chest it's more my upper arms really

Maybe stand with the weight and do chest presses instead of the push ups ?

x_sambam_x said:
Well done eanceoil, i got to day 10 and gave up. If I do it again in only doin level 1 the whole way I know that sounds bad but level 2 was really sore on my joints seriously!! I'm only 22 and it was more sore than helpful, I don't think it was working. Love level 1 tho I felt like superwoman after I had done 5 days of level 1!

Let's do this :) x

I know what you mean as level 3 hurt my knees,level one is still a great work out so go for it :0)

Just done it daisy I feel on top of the world haha! Such a gd feelin when uv done some exercise! Shakin like a leaf tho but that's fine x

x_sambam_x said:
Just done it daisy I feel on top of the world haha! Such a gd feelin when uv done some exercise! Shakin like a leaf tho but that's fine x

Yea always a great feeling afterwards :0) well done hun,make sure you have a nice chilled evening :0)

Back