30 day shred

michellethegooner

Silver Member
Just completed day 4 seems to b getting easier but I don't feel it is only think so as my heart rate is getting higher max 155 today yesterday max was 149 so defo pushing myself further each day, feels good that I have completed another day without dying as I remember trying to do it months ago and struggled to get past the warm up lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i done day 2, level 1 this morning and i am aching today, bum and thighs sooo sore and arms sore. don't know how i'm going to get up tomorrow morning and do it :( i also have a blinding headache today which is either not enough water or just a coincidence, you ever experience this?

marylou said:
i done day 2, level 1 this morning and i am aching today, bum and thighs sooo sore and arms sore. don't know how i'm going to get up tomorrow morning and do it :( i also have a blinding headache today which is either not enough water or just a coincidence, you ever experience this?

Had all the aches u describe getting a little less achy haven't experienced the headache but could b down to not enough water

Day 5 completed phew

well donekeep it up! I have just done day 1 and its brutual lol when do you plan to move onto level 2 x

lindsay88 said:
well donekeep it up! I have just done day 1 and its brutual lol when do you plan to move onto level 2 x

Haven't thought of level 2 yet as level 1 is pretty tough but maybe when I have completed level 1 I might have couple days off and TRY level 2 but depends really on my stamina sweat & tears lol

Back