• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

30 day shred

Just completed day 4 seems to b getting easier but I don't feel it is only think so as my heart rate is getting higher max 155 today yesterday max was 149 so defo pushing myself further each day, feels good that I have completed another day without dying as I remember trying to do it months ago and struggled to get past the warm up lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

marylou

i done day 2, level 1 this morning and i am aching today, bum and thighs sooo sore and arms sore. don't know how i'm going to get up tomorrow morning and do it :( i also have a blinding headache today which is either not enough water or just a coincidence, you ever experience this?

marylou said:
i done day 2, level 1 this morning and i am aching today, bum and thighs sooo sore and arms sore. don't know how i'm going to get up tomorrow morning and do it :( i also have a blinding headache today which is either not enough water or just a coincidence, you ever experience this?
Had all the aches u describe getting a little less achy haven't experienced the headache but could b down to not enough water

Day 5 completed phew

lindsay88 said:
well donekeep it up! I have just done day 1 and its brutual lol when do you plan to move onto level 2 x
Haven't thought of level 2 yet as level 1 is pretty tough but maybe when I have completed level 1 I might have couple days off and TRY level 2 but depends really on my stamina sweat & tears lol