30 day shred!

Hi all, i wanna join :D

I've just completed level 1 day 2, urggh! In absolute agony, finding the workout easier than i thought, although i did better yesterday than i did today with the cardio, weird

Seeing everyones results is keeping me focused though, well done guys!

Is it a good idea to skip a day to chill the muscle pain?

To be honest, I think it's a bad idea to skip a day. I remember being really hurty the day after my Day 1, and I was tempted to skip it but in the end powered through and honestly it was ok. I think if you leave it it'll hurt more in the long run!

Going to jump right in here as I need to keep track of where I'm up to. Level 1 Day 5 :).
Well done to everyone who's completed it!

ellierose988 said:
To be honest, I think it's a bad idea to skip a day. I remember being really hurty the day after my Day 1, and I was tempted to skip it but in the end powered through and honestly it was ok. I think if you leave it it'll hurt more in the long run!

Oh bugga, i've just skipped today! :( i'm really struggling getting down the stairs lol!
I think i may have started it on the wrong day though, i did day 1 straight after a ten hour shift at work (i only do sat and suns but i'm on my feet the whole time, on a VERY hard floor, so my legs and feet kill anyway by sunday!) i really should have started it today!
But oh well, i will power on tomorrow :)

How's everyone getting on? Pleeeeease tell me the pain will go! At first it was a good ache! Now its just full on kill me now paiiiin!!!

Ive started day one again! Starting measurements are

Chest 42" (ugh)
Waist 34"
Hips 39"

Felt great after!!!

Laura_jane said:
Oh bugga, i've just skipped today! :( i'm really struggling getting down the stairs lol!
I think i may have started it on the wrong day though, i did day 1 straight after a ten hour shift at work (i only do sat and suns but i'm on my feet the whole time, on a VERY hard floor, so my legs and feet kill anyway by sunday!) i really should have started it today!
But oh well, i will power on tomorrow :)

How's everyone getting on? Pleeeeease tell me the pain will go! At first it was a good ache! Now its just full on kill me now paiiiin!!!

I had to skip a day, I couldn't move to do my job properly (i look after children) so I couldn't carry on like that I had to give my body a break! I think in an ideal world you would do it 30days straight but I'd rather do 30days of exercise with the odd days rest than push through and injure myself and not be able to exercise at all!

I finished my 30 days on Friday. Here are my measurements before and after:

Before:
Bust - 39in
Arms - 12in
Waist - 33in
Thighs - 25in
Hips 39in

After
Bust - 36in - 3in loss
Arms - 11in - 1in loss
Waist - 28in - 5in loss
Thighs - 23in - 2in loss
Hips - 28in - 1in loss

All in all, very happy, and I feel much fitter!

Brilliant! Well done Ellie x

ScarlettStar86 said:
I had to skip a day, I couldn't move to do my job properly (i look after children) so I couldn't carry on like that I had to give my body a break! I think in an ideal world you would do it 30days straight but I'd rather do 30days of exercise with the odd days rest than push through and injure myself and not be able to exercise at all!

Ooo thankyou for the reply, i agree, 30 days of exercise is the aim :) good luck with tomorros shredding everyone!

thanks suzyflo!!

laura_jane don't worry too much, at the end of the day you're still doing really well by exercising so it's not a bad thing. :)

L1 Day 2 done THEN I did shred it with weights for extra brownie points! I aim to do the 30DS in 30 days with SIWW three to four times a week! I want an athletic body in time for the Olympics lol

ellierose988 said:
I finished my 30 days on Friday. Here are my measurements before and after:

Before:
Bust - 39in
Arms - 12in
Waist - 33in
Thighs - 25in
Hips 39in

After
Bust - 36in - 3in loss
Arms - 11in - 1in loss
Waist - 28in - 5in loss
Thighs - 23in - 2in loss
Hips - 28in - 1in loss

All in all, very happy, and I feel much fitter!

Brilliant. You must be chuffed. Did you do 30 days straight?
Just completed level one...took me almost double the time due to 10 day break in between. Still done!!

I've had to abandon this temporarily...I've got a flu like bug and the hacking cough & inability to breathe means any form of exercise is out the window as its taking all my time to walk the shops! Might give me a chance of finding a better sports bra as well, the one I've got allows thing to move still and it hurts when doing any form of bouncing :-( short of strapping my chest down in bandages I don't know why else to do! So if anyone know where you can get sports bras in a 42g which won't cost me a kidney can you let me know please?

I've had to abandon this temporarily...I've got a flu like bug and the hacking cough & inability to breathe means any form of exercise is out the window as its taking all my time to walk the shops! Might give me a chance of finding a better sports bra as well, the one I've got allows thing to move still and it hurts when doing any form of bouncing :-( short of strapping my chest down in bandages I don't know why else to do! So if anyone know where you can get sports bras in a 42g which won't cost me a kidney can you let me know please?

You may want to look into the new Freedom Bras that I have seen advertised on TV. Think JML do a variation of them but you also get them on deals in the likes of Groupon, Wowcher etc. May be worth looking into x

nicki210179 said:

Marks and Spencer do good sports bras I have a 38GG purple one and its fab was under £20.

Back