30 day shred!

shoulders shoulders shoulders.... feel the burn

Don't phone it in!

Jillian's phrase, she says she doesn't want you phoning this in - no idea what she means just a Jillianism!

Oh right didn't notice her saying it but was a tub of lard sweating profussily at the time!!

Not long finished L1 D2 after 2.5hrs in the garden. Gd day exercise wise :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Actually enjoying this... whats the kettlebellz type thingy everyone is talking about?

Well started this again last wk & completed L1D5 yesterday but gained a lb at WI so not happy but will stick at it!!

Have just done L2 day 6 and am finally starting to cope with it! Also the scales are finally going down after gaining then staying the same since starting the shred.

Well last nite i done L1D7. Did gave few days off as was away but jst continued where left off, couldn't go thru full level again!!!! Lookin 4ward 2 L2 as bored of 1!!!!

Got my 30DS all ready to go, going to do it before breakfast tomorrow morning! Cant wait to get started, heard so many good things about it!

I've just ordered this on a complete WHIM after reading this thread!! 20 mins each day seems more than manageable - no excuses!!

Just a quick question though - do you all have weights? What's the best weight and place to get them from?

I started with full, small water bottles but did eventually buy weights. Got mine from Amazon.

I started with full, small water bottles but did eventually buy weights. Got mine from Amazon.

Good idea, I seen someone else used baked beans tins! My only issue is my hands are really small so I would struggle to hold them tightly enough. What weight did you go for when you bought some?

I bought a set with 2 x 1 kg, 2 x 1.5 kg and 2 x 2.5kg. I still alternate the weights depending on which exercise I'm doing so the set is perfect for me. Just looked and they are York Vinyl Fitbell Kit in a Case £20

Last edited:
Hello im on day 2 omg i feel like jelly, does it get easier? What do u need for level 2 coz at min im using 2 500ml bottles with water in as weights! ha x

omg its killed me today sitting down had hurt, walking had hurt..... I can hardly see beyond day 3 neva mind 30! piff! Must get easier, also im getting headaches i suffer with a bad neck so i may have not do the sit ups! but ill fudge it tomoz, my h2b said he'd do it with me sat bless to see if im keeping my neck in a correct position x x

Back