30 day shred!

Katiegibs

Right, I have read the reviews on amazon, and on here and I have the DVD sitting in my lap (still in it's wrapper!)

I am a bit scared about starting this as it sounds brutal, but I have a dress that I will get into for Christmas!

I'm going to put my (shockingly bad) measurements on here soon and do day one, and if I'm still alive later I will post how it was!

Anyone wanna join? After 30 days we should be around 20th December, and I'm not going to be a Christmas fatty this year!

I know if I have to post on here that it will give me the motivation to do it!

Well that's day 1 done, and yes it is a bit brutal, but now I have stopped shaking, I feel really good, let's see how much I hurt tomorrow!

Hi Katie!

I'll join you :) I have the DVD and in the summer managed to get to day 13 but then I went on holiday and gave up!!

I'll be starting again this week, sounds like an excuse but I need to get a new lead for the DVD player, which hopefully will be tomorrow :)

It is a really good DVD, it improves your fitness and tones more than you realise, it's only when I stopped that I realised how toned and fit id got!!

I was using tins of beans as weights but I got myself some 1.5kg weights ready :)

I shall do my measurements as soon as im ready to start, I want to try to finish it for new year, I was doing it most days but some days it won't be practical to do it I guess!

Good luck, let's hope we can get a group of us going in here to spur each other on xx

Welcome, I'm so glad someone has joined me so I'm not a sad loner!!

I am going to try and get up early and do day 2, but I am really not a morning person, I will keep you posted.

Hyia
I was too late to join the last challenge they were all on day 5 by the time my DVD arrived. I started it though and I'm on day 8 level 1 going to do level 2 tommorrow
Well done for starting it's really good an I feel great once I've done it, hope i'm still saying that after level 2 tommorrow a few on the other thread say it's much harder...
Anyway keep going good luck xx

Right I have just taken my measurements

Bust-38.5in
Waist-40in
Hips-44in
Arms (bingo wings)-14in
Thighs-28in
Calfs-17in

It's yukky seeing these numbers, but it has made me very determined to do this!

I've done mine...
Bust - 38.5
Waist - 34
Hips - 42
Thigh - 22
Arms - 12.5

Hopefully able to start mine tomorrow, off swimming tonight in the meantime :)

xx

Day 2 done!

Got up early and it was easier than I thought to be motivated, hope I can keep it up, but I know with everyone's support I will do it!

Day 2 done!

Got up early and it was easier than I thought to be motivated, hope I can keep it up, but I know with everyone's support I will do it!

Well done it does get easier :)promise x

Right, I have the cable for the DVD player lol, no excuses now! Me and Jillian Michaels have a date tomorrow morning, 6am :) x

Right girls! I have the cable for the DVD player now, no more excuses! Tomorrow morning, me & Jillian Michaels, bring it on!! :) x

Stitchy said:
Day 7 done, building up the courage to try Level 2 in a few days time :eek:

Go for it I did day 1 level 2 this morning no pain no gain he he :) good luck

belle31 said:
Right girls! I have the cable for the DVD player now, no more excuses! Tomorrow morning, me & Jillian Michaels, bring it on!! :) x

Go for it jillian doesn't like excuses ha ha
:) you'll love it good luck x

On count down to when I have to haul my ass out of bed to get my shred on.... Day 1 here we come! Got to day 13 before, this time I'm going all the way!! Using 1.5kg weights rather than tins of beans this time tho so think it might hurt a tad more ;)

xx

Back