30 day shred!

Caldil said:
Just done day 21 on level 3. I must admit feel so much better for doing so. Been being a bit lazy of late and putting things off so glad I did it plus I did 45 mins on zumba Wii x

Wow well done you, love your motivation for doing both x

Hi girls!!! Unfortunately I didn't get to shred today! Oh, everyday I have something that prevents me from working out! I still have 3 days to complete level 2...
Congratulations on your losses!
Tomorrow I will get back to it for sure!
Keep shredding!

Level 1 day one done. Had a problem with the ab crunches; my lower back is sore (purely weight related). Also the jumping jacks; thought I'd wake the neighbours! I have to say I do feel better for the workout; the fact that it's only 20 minutes is a big bonus! Happy shredding everyone!

Well level 1 day 8 done and still going strong :) feel like I'm
Starting to see a little difference not going to wait until I've finished all of it to do my measurements :) x

2nd_time_lucky said:
Well level 1 day 8 done and still going strong :) feel like I'm
Starting to see a little difference not going to wait until I've finished all of it to do my measurements :) x

I take my measurements every Saturday morning when I weigh. Every week I'm only loosing a lb on average but each week there's a difference in my inch loss. X

Getting up now on day 2 level 3 feeling soo much better now I'm back shredding
Keep going girls keep shredding. Well done everyone xx

day 17 - level 3 done hope have good weight loss this week

Session 23 done level 3. Have 7 more sessions to go till Xmas day so will be aiming to do it twice a day till then. Know it's ment to be 30 days but I prefer to do it as 30 sessions instead. So far I like what I see even tho I've still got over 24lb to loose I feel so much better in my appearance. My waist is quite flat now which I'm chuffed with after having 4 children, the last 2 being exactly 12 months apart so my poor tummy didn't get chance to recover lol xxx

Caldil said:
Session 23 done level 3. Have 7 more sessions to go till Xmas day so will be aiming to do it twice a day till then. Know it's ment to be 30 days but I prefer to do it as 30 sessions instead. So far I like what I see even tho I've still got over 24lb to loose I feel so much better in my appearance. My waist is quite flat now which I'm chuffed with after having 4 children, the last 2 being exactly 12 months apart so my poor tummy didn't get chance to recover lol xxx

Well done you!! I was contemplating doing a couple of sessions a day on the lead up to Xmas... Just gets me through it a bit quicker and hopefully helps me battle the Xmas gain a bit more :) xx

well done girls done day 18 I may double uo too want to finish it before the new year

I'm gutted I didn't join SW and this forum earlier! I have read through this entire thread and has got me wanting the DVD to give it a go. You also mentioned another challenge which you are going to try in the new year, just wondering if you have to or if it's best to do this challenge first?

Well I gave in and measured myself! ....4 inches lost in just 8 days! 2"= waist, 1"= tummy, 1" = bum. Thigh and bust = no change yet. Wish i measured my arms as they feel more toned, but I forgot to do it before I started.

Can't believe it, i do feel a bit more toned but thought i was just inagining it. Im surprised, especially as my eating has been pretty off track with Christmas meals and naughty food lurking in my office at work!

I am off work for Xmas now so have eaten better the last few days and plan to be really good from now until Xmas, will do the shred DVD everyday of the festive period other then Xmas day bit I like all your ideas of doubling up so may try and do the DVD twice on Xmas eve if I can.

Has anyone tried any of her other DVDs yet ? Need to get rid of my love-handle muffin top pronto!

Keep going everyone! X

I'm gutted I didn't join SW and this forum earlier! I have read through this entire thread and has got me wanting the DVD to give it a go. You also mentioned another challenge which you are going to try in the new year, just wondering if you have to or if it's best to do this challenge first?

hi Emma i;ve bought one of jillians other dvs to start in the new year called beat fat boost metabolism you are welcome to join us in starting that challenge you don't have to do this dvd first.

Well I gave in and measured myself! ....4 inches lost in just 8 days! 2"= waist, 1"= tummy, 1" = bum. Thigh and bust = no change yet. Wish i measured my arms as they feel more toned, but I forgot to do it before I started.

Can't believe it, i do feel a bit more toned but thought i was just inagining it. Im surprised, especially as my eating has been pretty off track with Christmas meals and naughty food lurking in my office at work!

I am off work for Xmas now so have eaten better the last few days and plan to be really good from now until Xmas, will do the shred DVD everyday of the festive period other then Xmas day bit I like all your ideas of doubling up so may try and do the DVD twice on Xmas eve if I can.

Has anyone tried any of her other DVDs yet ? Need to get rid of my love-handle muffin top pronto!

Keep going everyone! X

well done you need to measure myself soon too keep forgetting too. i'm going to try one of her other dvds in the new year.

day 19 - level 1 done. Level one feels so easy now I'm more than half way through wouldn't have thought that when first started this dvd.

kirstym said:
Day 19 - level 2 done, one more day then I'm off to level 3!! There were some days I never thought I'd make it this far!!

So fellow shredders what does level 3 have in store for me - any more planks? :) xx

To be honest im really enjoying level 3. I've found it easier than level 2. There is planking but they don't seem as bad. The worst bit for me is the jumping lunges but I only manage a few and then start copying the easier way lol xx

Caldil said:
To be honest im really enjoying level 3. I've found it easier than level 2. There is planking but they don't seem as bad. The worst bit for me is the jumping lunges but I only manage a few and then start copying the easier way lol xx

Thanks caldil - at least you haven't told me too dread it :) I am getting bored of level 2 now so will be glad to move on :) xx

Level 2 day 1 complete.

Oh boy was it hard! Not necessarily the pace or cardio but just because I have no arm strength or balance which made some of the moves particularly challenging. Stuck mostly with the simple version of the moves but hopefully on a few days I will
Attempt the harder versions.

I know it sounds a bit icky but it's quite nice to actually work up a sweat! Makes me feel like I'm pushing my body and actually working hard rather then just coasting as I so often do with exercise! See you all tomorrow! X:D

Session 25 level 3 done. Wahoo can see the end in sight. Aim to have done all 30 sessions by Saturday. Saturday is Wi day so can update my weight and measurements all in one xx

Back