30 day shred!

quick question girls do you exercise on wi day and do u still get a good weight loss?

purple123 said:
quick question girls do you exercise on wi day and do u still get a good weight loss?

Hi purple, I personally shred everyday, WI included!

My 1st wk i gained (0.5lb) and the second I lost (1.75lb) but at that point had lost 10.5inches with the shred - I personally think you need to do both, it helps put them in perspective (I.e. the gain would have made me feel down but with having lost inches I knew it was muscle weight, not me being naughty!) hope that helps :) x

Had day off the shred todaybeen so busy today. had weigh in this evening lost 2lbs yay! got rid of last weeks gain

purple123 said:
Had day off the shred todaybeen so busy today. had weigh in this evening lost 2lbs yay! got rid of last weeks gain

I lost last weeks gain too :) well done !

well done to you too lynica

day 20 - level 3 completed 3/4 way through now yay!

Got up extra early and completed my last 2 sessions wahoo. Was so determined to get it finished before Xmas as I got kettleworx 6 week programe off oh for Xmas and want to start that the 27th. Will be back to show my updated measurements xxx

Not shredding for next 3 days.....
Merry Christmas everyone and best wishes for 2012, hope you all have a great time!!
Who's continuing shredding in the new year??
Take care keep smiling :) :) xxx

Heres my end results which im very pleased with so it goes to show it does work

measurments

BEFORE
AFTER

waist 34 28
stomach 36 30
hips 39.5 38
bum 40 38
arms 14 13
thighs 24 22.5
calfs 15 14

weight 11st 8 11st 2

Total loss 6lb and 18 inches.

Good luck to those still shreading and i hope you all have a fab xmas and new year xxx

day 21 done felt so much harder to do after xmas

day 22 done hoping to finish by next weds if I double up

how are you guys doing?

purple123 said:

how are you guys doing?

Well done keep going I've not done any this week and really need to get back into it feel really stiff and sluggish. See what time I have later will try :)

Thinking I might dig this out and start again today. Lost a total of 22 inches (all over) last time. I'm at target for now (not happy still so may lower it in the new year) so I need to tone up!

purple123 said:

how are you guys doing?

Well done you! I fell off the wagon at day 19 (2days b4 Xmas!) due to illness and just haven't yet climbed back on!! :( however on Monday I am going to restart and do a few extra level 2's!! Xx

So I didn't quite finish this - but I made it to Level 3 Day 4, before I went away for Christmas. Level 3 was so boring....

I'm now also the proud owner of Jillian Michaels' Six Week Six Pack and will own Ripped in 30 too - time for some new challenges? :p

day 23 done really want to finish this dvd before next way in even though i think i'm starting to get bored of it

So I didn't quite finish this - but I made it to Level 3 Day 4, before I went away for Christmas. Level 3 was so boring....

I'm now also the proud owner of Jillian Michaels' Six Week Six Pack and will own Ripped in 30 too - time for some new challenges? :p

I got her banish fat boost metabolism dvd going to start it once I finsh this. let me know how you get on with her other dvds

Last edited:
happy new year girls

forced myself to do day 24 level 2 the end is becomg closer!

Been away from here since before Christmas, going to re-start soon, I have over indulged massively!

I have missed you girls!

I will be back!

Forgive me shredders for I have 'syned' it has been 9 days since my last session!

I completely over indulged over Xmas and I have been bedridden with flu but I will get back to it and I will complete all
Levels. Also treated myself to the jillians other DVDs so have something to do afterwards x

Back