30 day shred!

Measured myself today and I am really amazed and very happy that the inches I lost from my last shred have stayed off except for a tiny gain on my thighs, so pleased, especially after Christmas!

Chest. 35in
Tummy. 38in
Hips. 41in
Calfs. 17
Arms. 14
Thighs. 27

day 26 level 3 done, 4 days to go can't wait to take my measurements too

Day 2 of this done, going to do the traditional 10 days of each then do each level once a week to maintain.

I'm also doing 10 songs a night on Just Dance (Wii) which is defo getting my heart rate up, the "miracle" 3 minute workout twice a day on the Ab Circle Pro and trying to be a bit more lively when walking the dog as I usually just stand still and throw the ball! This is more exercise than I've done for years and I used to be pretty fit :)

I done level 1 of this today! It's hard but I felt really good after it, like I could do it all again. I'm feeling a bit sore now but looking forward to tomorrow's work out:D

I hurt so much today :( I can barely walk lol. Should I shred through the pain?

Good morning ladies,

I have a question please. Is this DVD only for young and fit people or is it for all ages and abilities? I have not done any exercise for ages and I'll be 60 next year. Will attempting this finish me off? Don't want to buy it for it to sit on the shelf. Any advice appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Have just looked on ebay and there is one of these DVDs for sale for.....£999.99p plus postage!!!! Must be good. I could get liposuction for that!!!

supergran52 said:
Good morning ladies,

I have a question please. Is this DVD only for young and fit people or is it for all ages and abilities? I have not done any exercise for ages and I'll be 60 next year. Will attempting this finish me off? Don't want to buy it for it to sit on the shelf. Any advice appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Supergran: there are modified versions of all of the exercises for those of us who are not quite at olympic standard yet :) it is hard graft, but at only twenty minutes long you can work through it. I'd give it a go, you may aswell live up to your username x

I don't know if I'm far too late to join but I did Level 1 day 1 today.

I did shred about a year ago but never made it to level 3. I also can't find a tape measure today to take my measurements.

I feel like death after day 1. Honestly 15 minutes later i'm still burning up, nose is running, feel like I just contracted plague lol. Here's hoping day 2 is better!!

Amazing well done to the original members of this group who made it through to level 3, i'm so impressed and relieved that you aren't all superwomen with super strength just normal and determined!! I really need to shed some weight so i'm hoping this will boost my weight loss in the new year!! I want to have lost another 18 pounds by Easter.

xxx

I did it:D day 2 done! I honestly didn't think I'd make it, but exercise doesn't hurt as much as just ordinary movements, weird! Now for lunch:D

Well done evil penguin! It does get easier, honest, until the next level ;)

Keep it up! If I hadn't started this thread, I would have quit before I got to level two, the support on here was what got me through!

3stonetosexy, welcome aboard!

I can assure you I am 'normal' in the 15stone weight range, but feel great after I do this, well not straight after ;)

Katiegibs said:
Well done evil penguin! It does get easier, honest, until the next level ;)

Keep it up! If I hadn't started this thread, I would have quit before I got to level two, the support on here was what got me through!

Thanks! Oh I hope it gets easier or I'll be walking funny and grunting every time I move for the next month lol

Are any of you doing other exercise as well as the shred? I have a zumba box set I want to use but I dunno if it's a good idea to do both. I think I might do 6 days of shred, 1 day of zumba?

Back