30 day shred!

Purple, fab inch loss well done!! Your beginning stats are very similar to mine so I hope I have as much success :)

L1 Day 3 done today, not as bad as yesterday, I even managed to attempt push ups (ppfffftt, I say push up I mean thrashing about on the floor like a vast hippo). Hopefully the evil burn will give way in the next day or 2 to a nice burn (if there is such a thing :D)

Well done everyone for keeping at it!!

x

Days 4 & 5 done. Day 6 today which I will do soon! 2.5lb weight loss this week xxx

I have come down with a really yukky cold, feel so weak today :( I will be back to it as soon as possible ladies xx. So sorry, feel like I have let myself down and let you all down. Xx

Katiegibs said:
I have come down with a really yukky cold, feel so weak today :( I will be back to it as soon as possible ladies xx. So sorry, feel like I have let myself down and let you all down. Xx

Hope you feel better soon hun. You haven't let anyone down! Xxx

I just finished day 8, can feel myself getting better at it. Measured myself today seeing as the first week has passed, 2 inch loss on my arms!!!

That's fantastic penguin! Especially just after 1 week!

Hope you feel better soon Katie

x

ACC, we're on the same schedule :)

L1 D4 done here too

well done everyone...aiming to do dvd every 2nd day if every day not possible. Did 2nd day of level one and noticed a vast improvement already. Didnt have my heating on full this time - what was i thinking haha - so lets just keep going!!!

I have got no more trouble zones and banish fat boost metabolism not tried yet waiting to shred first!!

i'm starting banish fat boost metabolism tommorrow if your still doing the dvd we can give each other motivation?

NumNumPigsBum said:
That's fantastic penguin! Especially just after 1 week!

Hope you feel better soon Katie

x

I know, I measured them last, nothing else had shifted, waist the same thighs the same etc, so was a nice surprise when the last measurement was a loss!! :D

Day 9 for me today I believe! Woop woop!

NumNumPigsBum said:
ACC, we're on the same schedule :)

L1 D4 done here too

Love your name:-D
Not doing the shred on the days I go to toning classes,there hard enough:-! :$ Getting up extra early to make sure I do it before work,and so mo one can see me!!!!
H
Good luck xx

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

Back