30 day shred!

the only reason i'd do this is to perve at jillian michaels lol im slightly in love with her...maybe i should do it for the right reasons

as long as you do it, do the reasons matter :p

Hi Debs,

I think everyone tends to lose motivation around a similar point to yourself, it is hard to keep engaged with the same exercise routine for 7 days. Just tell yourself '3 more days then on to level 2', which might shake things up a bit and boost your motivation a little.

You've done great so far by the way, keep sticking to it and just envisage how amazing you will feel once you have finished day 30...(that's what I try to do anyway haha!).

Another thing I find is that the music doesn't help...for me, putting on a spotify workout playlist in the background over the dvd helps. Jumping jacks and press ups to Eye of the Tiger, immense haha!

Keep up the good work :D x

thanks - you spurred me on to do it - tried it with music but didnt really work great cos i have to do it on a laptop so was competing sounds but still was distracting - glad i done it felt rotten before but i think its cleared the headache - actually considering going to my yoga class now too!

thats your good deed for the day done! :)

you look like you are doing amazing! thanks for the encouragement

Alycyn1980 said:
I wish there was something like that in my area (Aberdeenshire) as I get bored of doing things in the house and I like the idea of being out in the rain (though I am freezing most of the time!!!). Might need to look into it a bit more & see what I can find out :)

You should definitely look into it, we have such a laugh at our group and you're getting fit too. I've been going a year now and I really miss it when I can't go.

Bootcamp was so hard tonight. It was lots of sprinting and I absolutely hate running! I'm really proud of myself for going and doing it because I've had a horrible cold all week and I feel like poo. I don't know whether to count my Bootcamp days as a shred day or to miss them out. So if I didn't count my Bootcamp days I would be doing the shred for 52 days instead of 30 iykwim?

Updating 4 days of level 2, so day 14 level 2 done. I think im not going to shred this weekend. Give my muscles a chance to rest and also because I have to squeeze in my 30min run. :)

Just saying hi. Ive tried this DVD twice, both times got to day nine got ill and never got back to it :( going to restart and add in c25k as have a run coming up in June. Not doing to great on the scales, not for lack of trying, so hope this will drop me the dress size and toning up that I'm after x

Everyone is doing fab! Have any of you took your measurements? I would be interested to see the difference. I took my measurements today and in the last 3 and a half weeks I've lost a total of 14.5 inches. That is from doing Bootcamp 3 days a week so I'm hoping now that I'm doing the shred as well when I take them again next month I will have lost even more :)

Wow thats amazing results shrinky! I last measured last Monday and I'd lost 2.25 inch from the waist, 1 inch from the bust and 1/2 from the hips... total of 3.75 inches. I'm due to measure again this Monday and will be on day 23 of the shred so hoping to be reporting some more losses in inches. I really want to try this bootcamp if it gets results as good as yours! x

I take measurements on WI day (little bit geeky, but hey) -
after my first 7 days, I lost an inch each from my waist and hips, and half an inch each from bum, chest, arms and thighs. Cheered me up as I STS this week.

Day 8 and 9 of Level 1 done - nearly ready for Level 2. Bit nervous as I remember it being really challenging!

liliferjade said:
Wow thats amazing results shrinky! I last measured last Monday and I'd lost 2.25 inch from the waist, 1 inch from the bust and 1/2 from the hips... total of 3.75 inches. I'm due to measure again this Monday and will be on day 23 of the shred so hoping to be reporting some more losses in inches. I really want to try this bootcamp if it gets results as good as yours! x

Thanks :) You've done so well, I hope I can stick to doing it everyday. I'm about to do day 2 in a min when my little one has his nap. I don't know whether to count it as day 2 or count my Bootcamp yesterday as day 2? Otherwise I will be doing this for 52 days instead of the 30 :-s x

miss_miffi said:
I take measurements on WI day (little bit geeky, but hey) -
after my first 7 days, I lost an inch each from my waist and hips, and half an inch each from bum, chest, arms and thighs. Cheered me up as I STS this week.

Day 8 and 9 of Level 1 done - nearly ready for Level 2. Bit nervous as I remember it being really challenging!

That's great! I think taking measurements is so important because it's a boost seeing the inches go down if the scales haven't moved. X

Hi there is an article in this months WW mag about the "shred" it says give it a go!Well I need to get back and do it cant remember when I last did.

Had this dvd for a couple of months, I borrowed it from my daughter, it spent a few weeks in the car boot, then it managed to find it's way into the house and now finally into the dvd player! :)

Level 1 - day 1 :checkmark green: :D

Thanks :) You've done so well, I hope I can stick to doing it everyday. I'm about to do day 2 in a min when my little one has his nap. I don't know whether to count it as day 2 or count my Bootcamp yesterday as day 2? Otherwise I will be doing this for 52 days instead of the 30 :-s x

I think its up to you really. If you feel like you could do it for 52 days then go for it cos you will get better results. If not just count your bootcamp as a day as its similar exersises and sounds more intense anyway x

liliferjade said:
I think its up to you really. If you feel like you could do it for 52 days then go for it cos you will get better results. If not just count your bootcamp as a day as its similar exersises and sounds more intense anyway x

I'm not going to count my Bootcamp days so today I completed level 1 day 2. This means I will be doing it until the end of April but I'm going away in July and I want to lose as much weight as possible.

Day 3 level 1 done :) I've had a rotten cold all week and it's not clearing up. It's starting to affect my chest, I think I'll have to go to the docs tomorrow.

Back