30 day shred!

Level 1 day 9 done

I lost 8.5 inch altogether with the shred, although I only started measuring arm and thighs 2 weeks ago.

I lost 2.5" from waist, 2" from bust, 1" from hips, 2" from arms and 1" from thigh.

The most important thing is, I feel more toned, my clothes look better and I feel healthier so I'll def do it again :D

xxx

I'm gutted, started doing it on you tube then my Internet broke over the weekend. I ordered the DVD over a week ago and it hasn't turned up yet. Hmmmm. Internet is now fixed so will do day 3 tomorrow.

carlyflower said:
I was wondering actually, does everyone else do this first thing in the morning? Seems harder to motivate myself after work!

Xx

I've taken to doing it first thing. Enjoying not having to fit exercise in of an evening ATM x

liliferjade said:
I lost 8.5 inch altogether with the shred, although I only started measuring arm and thighs 2 weeks ago.

I lost 2.5" from waist, 2" from bust, 1" from hips, 2" from arms and 1" from thigh.

The most important thing is, I feel more toned, my clothes look better and I feel healthier so I'll def do it again :D

xxx

Excellent. :D well done. What was your weight loss like? Anything? Am pleased that your feeling more tone though, that's what I'm hoping to get out of it.... Fitting in my clothes better and hopefully dropping a size x

liliferjade said:

xxx

That's a amazing well done!

liliferjade said:

xxx

Wow! You should be very proud of yourself for sticking with it! :)

Xx

Back