30 day shred!

I lost 8.5 inch altogether with the shred, although I only started measuring arm and thighs 2 weeks ago.

I lost 2.5" from waist, 2" from bust, 1" from hips, 2" from arms and 1" from thigh.

The most important thing is, I feel more toned, my clothes look better and I feel healthier so I'll def do it again :D

xxx

Brilliant, well done :)

liliferjade said:
I lost 8.5 inch altogether with the shred, although I only started measuring arm and thighs 2 weeks ago.

I lost 2.5" from waist, 2" from bust, 1" from hips, 2" from arms and 1" from thigh.

The most important thing is, I feel more toned, my clothes look better and I feel healthier so I'll def do it again :D

xxx

Well done! What kind of losses did you get whilst you were doing the shred? I'm on day 4 but scared of gaining because of it! X x

Grrr have been been down with flu for the last 4 days, I'm so annoyed! I was just getting into a rhythm with level 2, hopefully I'll be back into it soon.

liliferjade said:
I was getting really good consistent losses of 3lb and last week even a 4lb loss. I think it aided my weight loss if I'm honest because I kept expecting smaller losses each week as my loss usually slows down but they were still good losses xx

That's brilliant :) fingers crossed I'll get the same results then x x

Dy nine done. Starting to feel like I've a cold coming again. Every time I start this I get like that. Well I'm pushing through it this time x

Rkmriddell said:
Dy nine done. Starting to feel like I've a cold coming again. Every time I start this I get like that. Well I'm pushing through it this time x

I admire your determination :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

suzyflo said:
I think I got too comfortable with level 1, just done level 2 - day 1...I'm not sure I like it, yet, hopefully I'll get used to it but walking pushups! wtf??? impossible!! :confused:

Sounds interesting, I'll be joining you in a couple of days

suzyflo said:
I think I got too comfortable with level 1, just done level 2 - day 1...I'm not sure I like it, yet, hopefully I'll get used to it but walking pushups! wtf??? impossible!! :confused:

I'm scared of level two lol

What kind of exercises does this contain?

I keep seeing people talk about the 30 day shred and I really need to do more exercise. I can't do it downstairs infront of my parents and my room isn't big so I don't have very much room to be jumping about etc...

What all does it entail?

What kind of exercises does this contain?

I keep seeing people talk about the 30 day shred and I really need to do more exercise. I can't do it downstairs infront of my parents and my room isn't big so I don't have very much room to be jumping about etc...

What all does it entail?

Its 20 minute workouts, there are 3 levels consisting of cardio, strength and abs. You don't need masses of room but need to be able to lie down and stand up with your arms outstretched. There's a fair bit of jumping about though.

Its 20 minute workouts, there are 3 levels consisting of cardio, strength and abs. You don't need masses of room but need to be able to lie down and stand up with your arms outstretched. There's a fair bit of jumping about though.

Ohh, okay! Thanks :)

Back