30 day shred!

Back into it again today, days 14 and 15 of Level 2 done. Those walking pushups are a killer, I just can't seem to get myself back upright again without putting my knees on the floor. Perhaps I need to give Jillian's Yoga Meltdown a go, get some more flexibility!

Day 1 level 1 done. My god!! Shoulders aching, & I can hear the blood glowing through my ears! That was really hard but I feel really proud of myself for getting to the end!!

For anyone over 250lbs tho this isn't what id call an easy start to exercise!!

Day 1 level 1 complete. My legs are like jelly! Haha

Level 1 - Day 5 done!

WI tonight and I only lost 1.5lbs, bit disappointed because I've really upped my body magic the last couple of weeks :( Ho hum, at least it's coming off I guess!

Xx

Started AGAIN 2nite

Level 1 Day 1 complete!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Well I've just climbed into bed and feel guilty as I haven't done it today. I was working all day and then when I came home I had my lil one to look after and he decided he wasn't ready to sleep until late. When I cwtched him in I drifted off too, oops. So I woke up tidied up and felt so tried I've chosen bed over exercise. I'll have to make up for it tomorrow!!

Stoopid Internet lost my post.

Day one of level two done. Wow!!! Can see this level will get results

Lost 2.5 inches in level one. Half from bust, thigh, arm and belly button. Half from hips and one from abs :) x

Rkmriddell said:
Stoopid Internet lost my post.

Day one of level two done. Wow!!! Can see this level will get results

Lost 2.5 inches in level one. Half from bust, thigh, arm and belly button. Half from hips and one from abs :) x

So which one do you prefer?

So which one do you prefer?

I think level two - simply because i really feel it challenged me and that will help me to see results quite quickly...

Have also decided that i'm going to do red days through level two and see how that works for me x

I'm looking forward to starting level two.
Not sure whether I could do red days. Do you do a diary on here? If you do I'd like to look to get some ideas

Yeah there's a link in my sig, new to it though so might be a bit plain to start with x

Day 7 done :) STS at my WI this morning so it's not doing anything weight loss wise but I definitely feel slimmer and more toned

Geobar said:
I'm looking forward to starting level two.
Not sure whether I could do red days. Do you do a diary on here? If you do I'd like to look to get some ideas

I do quite a lot of red days if you want to have a look at my diary it's called one year to yummy mummy x

Back