30 day shred!

Day 13 level 2 done
its getting no easier for me yet. I don't think I'm built for planks! I keep having to stop to look at the screen to check I'm doing it right. This level requires a lot more skill and co ordination (of which I'm limited!!)
Having a day off tomorrow as go straight to weigh in from work then get home fairly late so dinner and bed! But I'll be Nordic walking for an hour in the morning so that'll do!

Hi! I've done 30 day shred and I loooove it! I go back and do level 2 a few times a week :)

Apparently 'ripped in 30' is a harder version also from jillian michaels!

Anyone tried it? I'm thinking of buying it but just wanted to see if anyone had an opinion!

michmick said:
I thought I would get that after I'd finished this but not if it's harder! Might do this again first!!!!

Well I thought they were all are at first but by the time I got to level 3 and finished it was a breeze.

My main achievement is that I can do pressups for the first time ever!

Hi! I've done 30 day shred and I loooove it! I go back and do level 2 a few times a week :)

Apparently 'ripped in 30' is a harder version also from jillian michaels!

Anyone tried it? I'm thinking of buying it but just wanted to see if anyone had an opinion!

I'm planning on doing this once I finish the Shred this week - thinking of doing it 3 times a week, alternating with c25k.

miss_miffi said:
I'm planning on doing this once I finish the Shred this week - thinking of doing it 3 times a week, alternating with c25k.

Fitness twins lol! I'm doing c25k too!

It's great! I completed it last month! It's build you up quickly! If you have a smart phone there is a free app to download!

I couldn't run 5 mins before Xmas! Now I'm non stop for half an hour!

Takes 8 weeks! Plus the next one after 5k is the 10k app lol

Purpled said:
It's great! I completed it last month! It's build you up quickly! If you have a smart phone there is a free app to download!

I couldn't run 5 mins before Xmas! Now I'm non stop for half an hour!

Takes 8 weeks! Plus the next one after 5k is the 10k app lol

Thanks. I've got an iPhone I'll take a look

Last edited:
Search c25k free! It's a brown/black icon with white text!
That's what I use! It tells you in headphones when to walk and when to run!

D4 L1 done - moved from box to modified press up position and so almost made it through those dam jacks!!

Day 28 done - I WILL get this finished tomorrow!

Just done D1, L1 - Oh mother of God!! Something that looks quite pain free, is really excruiating!!! x

completed day 10 level 1 yesterday so did measurements

- 2 pounds:)

bust - 1/2
waist - 1 1/2
stomach - 1 1/2
hips - 1
thighs - same (although look to be shaping up)
arms - same (alsothink they are shaping up)

am well pleased with the 4 1/2 inch loss :) after just 10 days!!!

did level 2 day 1 today and it near killed me - had to follow anita for it all but as i plan on doing the 30 day shred again i don't mind how long it takes to get it all up to natalies moves

I've been rubbish at updating this lately. Day 14, 15 & 16 done. So we're past the half way mark.
I'm struggling to do it everyday due to work and looking after my baby

I want to join in!

Just done D1, L1 - Oh mother of God!! Something that looks quite pain free, is really excruiating!!! x

Hi Ruby, i can see you have just started so i would love to join in. I have had this dvd for a LONG time, and thought you had to do all levels at once. I killed myself. :D

I Will start today and later post my measurements.

I just started the SW diet 3 days ago and went a bit crazy yesterday with Wine and sweets. Nede to make up for it.

Sarah

Day 14, level 2.
boy oh boy do I hate planks!
Having to stop less now and can follow poor Natalie a bit more.
Its still a killer though, I'd better see inch loss at the end!!!
oh and for those who are unsure about doing it cos of the "exercise can = less weight loss", I had a small loss the first week but weeks 2 & 3 I was back to losing my usual so I'm happy it hasn't affected my loss.

Back