30 day shred

sarah88

Gold Member
As anyone done this workout DVD? I thought I'd give it a go and was wondering if anyone knows r u meant to do all 3 levels in one day or do u do level 1 for a week then go on to level 2 when ur ready?

I think you're supposed to do 10 days on each level, but when I did it I moved up when level 1 got too easy I think about day 6/7 for me.

that good, i did level 1 (only just) and i was sooooo tired couldnt face the thought of doing the other 2 levels

Hi Sarah

I've got the 30 day shred and think its great, especially with it only being about 24 mins for each exercise. Like ClareyCakes says you are supposed to do 10 days on each but I also moved onto Level 2 around 7 days into it. Its surprising how quickly your stamina improves and by Day 4-5 I could manage the Level 1 all the way through without stopping and not too much out of breath. The idea is to do the 30 days for 30 continous days but I found that I was doing it around 4 days a week a could feel a difference after a couple of weeks.

Good luck with it!

thankyou, this all helps i should be able to do it 5 times a week my partner an daughter r home all day at the weekend so would feel stupid with them watching?! do u no how much weight or inches u lost after the 30 days?

I got the 30 day shred last year and got mid way and noticed a big difference in my body. I wish I'd kept it up. Perhaps it can be my resolution for this year. X

it obviously works i could hardly walk yesterday with the acheing in my muscles from the day before (pls excuse spelling)

I got it on my iPad rather than DVD as I can do it anywhere in the house!

I found it difficult towards the end but manageable and did not quit!

How many points shall I add it as an activity? Shall I do it as aerobics?

I don't know I'm not good with activity pp I haven't counted it in my pp, would be interesting to know how many pp it would b for doing it

I've got this and meaning to start it. I've had flu and still got sore throat so waiting for that to go then will start xx

I just did it like 5mins ago! That woman is tough! Love it! I wish I had a personal trainer! But it's £100 for 6 sessions at my gym!

I think I want to gain a bit more fitness and then try it! I think it will be more worthwhile if I have a good solid base to start with! I have a half marathon in June! I can online run about 6 miles...... Not even half way there arghhhhhh

I've just started this. Jillian michaels id fantastic!!! Great workouts!

Did my first shred session last night and enjoyed it however my arms/ upper body are killing today!!! Really felt it in the gym tonight but that must be a good thing! :) Xxx

Yep it was the same for me- but after 3 days or so you'll get used to it!

Which level did u do?

I ordered this last week, hoping to get it tomorrow!
Do you need anything extra for it, like weights?

Just an exercise mat and a pair of dumbbells :) you'll love it - let us know how you get on with it :D

Oh cool, I'll be ready to go if it comes tomorrow then! I will indeed, I'm excited to do it now!

I'm starting this tomorrow, my boyfriend is doing it with me to help me stay motivated!

Back