30 Day shred

NumNums

Becca
Hey,

Decided best time to start this would be a weigh in day so I can take pictures and have an official starting weight.

I've been wanting to start it for a while, but I'm a little embarrassed doing in front of my man because he might make comments about how good my bum looks, or if I'm doing something wrong.

Might get him to play Fifa on my Xbox connected to the monitor and I'll stand well behind him!

NumNums said:
Hey,

Decided best time to start this would be a weigh in day so I can take pictures and have an official starting weight.

I've been wanting to start it for a while, but I'm a little embarrassed doing in front of my man because he might make comments about how good my bum looks, or if I'm doing something wrong.

Might get him to play Fifa on my Xbox connected to the monitor and I'll stand well behind him!

Why not get him to put kiddies to bed and do it then? That's wat I do x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

NumNums how are you finding it? I have just bought my copy off Amazon so am waiting for it to arrive. :) I have the same problem as you though... not wanting the boyfriend around when I do it!

He has been looking for an excuse to play World of Warcraft without me moaning at him... so maybe this is the perfect solution. ;-) haha

Anyone still doing it?? I'm on day 3. Ouch :)

Back