30 day shred

Miss_J

OMG! i just did this for the first time. I now feel sick and hurt.

I definately recommend this even after the first day lol x

I got to day 4 then had to miss and day and then "forgot" to do it.....heard so many people have had great results with it. Must get back on track!

I ordered this a week ago, did it two days in a row when it first arrived & my legs and bum ached like crazy for the next few days so I knew it was working! But then got lazy & kept promising I'd do it tomorrow, but never bothering.. Haven't done it in weeks now, need to get back into it!

I did it every other day last year - think it is too much to do every day if you are not used to exercise then did it again and did it every day when I was fitter.

There is a great support group on FB called Uk shred support ... People on all levels sharing their experience and keeping t he motivation going.

I bought this 3 weeks ago after seeing people rave about it...but am too scared to start it!

Its sat looking at me right now in its shiny new wrapper.......;)

I've just completed 10 days of Level 1 and have lost 7 inches in total 3 of which are from around my belly area. It really works and is well worth the 20 minutes of hard work every day.

I know I am being dumb... but what is this Shred?? :confused:

luveyfluffy said:

It a Jillian Michaels DVD exercise programme with three stages.
You work out daily aiming to move up a level after 10 days.
Each stage consists of exercises that work the whole body and is broken down into a warm up, 3 sets of 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio and 1 minute of abs and a stretch cool down.
YouTube it!

luveyfluffy said:

Just google Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. Basically it's 20 minutes of exercise every day for 30 days over 3 levels and you do 10 days on each level. 3 minutes strength, 2 minutes cardio, 1 minute abs repeated. It really works but you have to put the effort in. If you do a search onYoutube you can find Level1 there which will give you an idea of what it's like. I'd recommend it - it's certainly working for me.

I keep looking at this on amazon, a few times i have added it to my basket, then chickened out as reckon it will kill me LOL. Think i am just going to bite the bullet and order it.

charliangel said:
I keep looking at this on amazon, a few times i have added it to my basket, then chickened out as reckon it will kill me LOL. Think i am just going to bite the bullet and order it.

You will be glad you did it really gives great results

Hi everyone!! I started the shred on sunday, I have really really slow losses despite having a lot to lose, so thought this would be good as its only 20mins-ish.. I am having a rest day today as my back started feeling really sore, I had WI today and lost 3.5lbs and have already lost 1inch from my stomach and 1 from my hips, after 5 days straight doing it!! I can't wait to see the results at the end! I just hope I don't have a rest day that turns into a rest week...

do u have to do this every day, already i run every other day and could do this on the days inbetween running but nut sure if i would get the same results

PrincessPink-x said:
do u have to do this every day

There no reason why you can't do it on the days you don't run. It's still good strength exercise.
Obviously the results over 30 days won't be as dramatic but you'll still see improvements.

I'm gutted :( I did something to my knee last night doing the shred and now its so so painful, I was getting so into it. Going to have to rest today now, I have 6 weeks to complete it, so I should be ok, going to buy a knee support tomorrow and hope that helps, as I was already getting really good results from just doing it for 5 days. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! x

charl_young said:
I'm gutted :( I did something to my knee last night doing the shred and now its so so painful, I was getting so into it. Going to have to rest today now, I have 6 weeks to complete it, so I should be ok, going to buy a knee support tomorrow and hope that helps, as I was already getting really good results from just doing it for 5 days. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! x

Be careful even with the knee support, you don't want to do any lasting damage! I have a pathetic weak right knee even walking up the stairs can set it off and that's me buggered for a few days, I'm 'planning' on starting the DVD this morning ;) and hoping my knee doesn't give way!

Back