30 day shred

I haven't had chance to do it for ages as I've been so so busy. Going to start again on level one next week when I have nothing planned for most of the month!!

Hi MrsB2B, i too have 30 day shred have done it about 4 times and love it! I would love to do it along with you?

Hi Beth,

That's great, i have someone to motivate me and keep me going when it gets hard.

I'm going to try and get up earlier and do i every morning.

How have you found the work outs? I've been looking at someone the results online from people and it looks great. Just hope i can stick to it :)

Last night I was soooo feeble. My arms can barely hold me up and I'm doing the easy version of the squats etc. I can't even make it to the end of 30 seconds of those twisting things but I will soldier on. Want to go back and get better and perfect each level but going to finish the 30 days first- then start all over gain but with one more walking/ gymming to boost it up a bit

I thought I heard her say 'I want you gargling your heart' when these twists were on!?? Ha ha ha! Nice! I got back on it after a few days off yesterday - neck seems to be absolutely fine today! Enjoyed it this morning so will try and stick to it each day now :)

I've just ordered my copy of 30 day shred off Amazon, which should be here by the end of the week.

I've got my wedding dress fitting on 24th March, so going to start 30day shred on Sun/Mon in the hope i can lose a dress size :)

Does anyone else fancy doing it with me, and we can help each other along the way?

hey im up for it :)
its amazing,ive done it a few times,really makes a difference and gives really good definition xxx

Hi blossom,

Did you do it for the full 30day? How quickly did you see results and was it dress sizes you dropped?

I have a PT once a week and go to 2 boxercise classes, i am noticing some change but nothing very quickly. hoping to get myself out of bed in a morning and fit it in before work...If i get good results it will keep me going :D

MrsB2B said:
Hi blossom,

Did you do it for the full 30day? How quickly did you see results and was it dress sizes you dropped?

I have a PT once a week and go to 2 boxercise classes, i am noticing some change but nothing very quickly. hoping to get myself out of bed in a morning and fit it in before work...If i get good results it will keep me going :D

I got half way through.didn't really notice a change in my dress size but my hips are really wide anyway so I tend to stay the same size for ages! Lol I noticed a difference within a week on my arms and my back fat had gone by day 15.could Defo see the difference. Why don't you give it a try online before your DVD comes? You can find it on YouTube or just type it into google and watch for free.the good thing about this Is its cardio,strength and abs.and with the different levels your body never gets used to it.with what you're doing already you'll be toned in no time xx

I thought I heard her say 'I want you gargling your heart' when these twists were on!?? Ha ha ha! Nice! I got back on it after a few days off yesterday - neck seems to be absolutely fine today! Enjoyed it this morning so will try and stick to it each day now :)

Yes she really does say that - how horrendous??!! ... And I was gargling it! D1L3 today. I wasn't too good as learning the moves so will add a day or to st the end to make up for half heartedness. Got a cold too so all a bit of an effort

Yes i've been doing it in the morning, Not got past level 1 yet as I haven't been able to be consistent with it yet but definitely will be as of tomorrow morning!

The work outs are great for only 20 minutes I really work up a sweat, and my stomach definitely feels worked from the sit ups etc.. I just need hand weights as i've been using tins of beans at the minute lol!

I started this today after staring at the DVD for three weeks! I loved the fact that I was hot, sweaty and hurting in only 20 minutes!

I love that it is a quick blast and you are done! Done Level 2 day 4 but havent been doing every day! Will try and do everyday next week!

Psyching myself to go downstairs for L3D3. Got sniffles though so probably drag my big body through it flopping about tonight!

It was ok and even better I found out it was day 4 so that was a bonus. I was a bit better and did some I've had to stop on through to the end! Will do l3 until I can do it all without stopping. That lift weight, lift leg in plank is silly though as my weights are too small to hold on the floor!

I started Level 2 this morning and really feeling it - hopefully will start noticing a difference! I've also been doing sit ups in the evening which will hopefully tone my stomach alot faster

Just out of interest. Are people just doing 30DS and getting great results or are you combining it with other exercise?

Just out of interest. Are people just doing 30DS and getting great results or are you combining it with other exercise?

I'm combining it with running and swimming but I need to do more 30DS than I am doing

Back