30 day shred

hi all:) just wondering, whats peoples weight loss been like when doing 30ds? would like to do it, but worried my losses will slow down at sw as lots of people have said there losses seem to stop/slow down. x x

I don't mind what I weigh as such, more what I look like and dress size. So if it helps get rid of the wobbly bits and drop dress size that'll do for me. X

I do find they slowed...when I started again I was doing success express and stayed the same! So I mix with other exercise however it does really help change shape doing it full on x

hmm, maybe i'll loose the weight i want first then use 30ds to tone up :) x x

It is really good- I feel much fitter but when she says on level 3 'you should be seeing that six pack about now' I always yell out ' I'm still 14 stone jillian how the hell could I see a six pack under my tum!?'

Did your shape change a lot Sculls?

Yeah I done it last summer and really noticed it! I wore a bikini! I was the same weight I am not and I was much more toned! My friend said she has really noticed mine and her shapes have changed this time too but I feel like I am a little half arsed this time! Need to do it consistently x

hahaa:') i could deffinetly do with improving my fitness, 30ds probably would do me a lot of good to be honest. im just so attatched to those scales im worried they'll stop going down! might give it a shot though, hmmm decisions...xx

hahaa:') i could deffinetly do with improving my fitness, 30ds probably would do me a lot of good to be honest. im just so attatched to those scales im worried they'll stop going down! might give it a shot though, hmmm decisions...xx

I was exactly this to be honest but honestly think its worth it :) why don't you try measurements / photos as well?

yeah thats worth a go actually, i might do that. its worth a go at least, all the success stories there are! xx

Even though the loss has been minimal I wouldn't have stopped doing it. People have noticed so it must work even though the dial doesnt change much. It will impact loss later though with all that lean muscle!

yeah thats worth a go actually, i might do that. its worth a go at least, all the success stories there are! xx

Go on to google images for 5lb fat and 5lb muscle x

Well I did L1 D2 this morning and could really feel the burn in my arms and bum.
Got a PT session at the gym tonight, not sure how I'm going to cope with that!
Oh well. No pain no gain as they say ?

That's it i'm restarting this!

tho I did find I was getting bored of watching the same thing, might have to put some music on in the back ground for help

That's it i'm restarting this!

tho I did find I was getting bored of watching the same thing, might have to put some music on in the back ground for help

Ooh Kellie I have to do this snow! I mute the telly and put on the Ipod - really makes the difference

Wow you have done so well! X

I was determined to do it every day I could could see any change. Even did it upstairs in the bedrooms when we had guests! I will post any changes in measurements on Friday. Good luck everyone starting. My advice is - do what you can

Back