30 day shred

kaz3804

Silver Member
So in an attempt to tone as well as (hopefully) boost weightloss at scales I've up's my body magic from 4 days a week on c25k to that plus 3 days on 30 day shred. My question is has anyone else combined these workouts and if they work together? And how long before I start to see toning! I'm only 1 week in so not expecting miracles yet! I have so far lost 2st 6lbs on ee and have upwards of 4st to go! But already I am getting loose wobbly skin particularly on my tummy area and while its fine in clothes and can be hidden/disguised I'd like to think when I loose this weight hiding and disguising with clothes will be a thing of the past! I'm 32 and have had 2 beautiful girls and tortured my body with over indulgence for most of ny life, I know i'll never look like Cheryl Cole in a bikini but really hope I can look some way decent in a cossi some way down line! Thanks inadvance for any advise! (ps financially surgery isn't an option even down the line pennies just don't stretch that far in our house!)

Hi, I'm a big fan of jillian michaels and have done the 30 day shred, well most of it, but i can say it does work. I did It in combo With horse riding and found that i noticed a difference in my tone and fitness after about 10 Days. Unfortunately i had to stop it for a bit after a horse crushed me and cracked a rib, so I'm back to square one . One thing i would say is though, be careful with The jumping jacks, They can cause knee pains. Her " ripped in 30 " is great too, Oh i wish my ribs would heal soon :(

A lot of people on minis have done the 30DS, and if I remember correctly, their thread is in the teams and challenges subforum! If you can't find it there, then the forum search should bring several up for you :) good luck x

Oh thank you! I'll look it up! Glad its not just me putting myself through this!

I'm starting the 30ds tomorrow, going to shift this extra weight this time! :)

Good luck! I'm day 4 and its tough! But gonna add in a jog after! Must be mad but need my weightloss to pick up speed again its starting to slow and I still have 4st to go so no time to slow down!

Wow that's amazing! I am def keeping this up!

Back