30 Day Shred :)

If you google it she said it in a podcast. But yeah, you can do it as you like and what you find comfortable and sustainable, of course. I needed the break and it was good to feel like I hasn't cheated.

Yeah I've read a few different things from 4 times a week to 6.... Think I'll see how I Jo with daily & like you said if I take a rest day will be good to know I've not cheated x

Level 1 day 1 done! It was hard very hard lol but I recovered quicker than I imagined.
Have a question. I genuinely cannot do the abb exercises. I can feel myself straining my back and neck I just cant get it right. Would you swop them out for extra cardio or what? I dont want to be injured.

Well done :)
I felt like that across my neck at 1st but as above, after a couple of days they seemed to be ok??

Well day 2 is upon me. Going to do it tonight when I get home. Feeling the burn around my sides and my arm pits lol pesky push ups but legs are fine which i'm happy and surprised about. :) Hope you're all well

Well day 2 is upon me. Going to do it tonight when I get home. Feeling the burn around my sides and my arm pits lol pesky push ups but legs are fine which i'm happy and surprised about. :) Hope you're all well

Yeah at first I could really really feel it at the top of my chest (top tits as my hubby named it ;) )
But I'm good there now, legs were feeling it around day 4 but then I'm all good now - smashed day 6 this morning too.

Very very unlike me, I'm finding I'm looking forward to the next day as I do it now. My hubby was saying this morning that he can really see a difference in my mummy tummy - already flattening across my tummy & sides which I agree with so it's a fab reason to keep on going ! Xx

Day 2 done. Enjoying it but my living room does look like the biggest loser camp lol

Hey can I join you ladies? I will be starting again tomorrow (I say again as I have started 3 times in the past year now!) No excuses this time!

Absolutely :) at the moment im doing 2 or 3 days in a row then one or two with powerwalking on my own. Im more likely to stick at it if i give myself variety.

Day one done for me too, forgot how much it hurts lol I find it very difficult to do the ab workouts as I have problems with my lower back so I try to change them a little

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm getting in on the act too.

I started this on Sunday so today was Day 3 of Level 1 for me. It really is absolute murder, isn't it? I love that awesome feeling when I get it done though. From what I've read around the web, a lot of people seem to find it less brutal after the fourth day so I'm looking forward to that brief 'respite' before Level 2 destroys me again.

[Edit - I just realised this is my first post. For some reason I thought I had posted before?? Oh well. Hello all!]

Last edited:
I'm getting in on the act too.

I started this on Sunday so today was Day 3 of Level 1 for me. It really is absolute murder, isn't it? I love that awesome feeling when I get it done though. From what I've read around the web, a lot of people seem to find it less brutal after the fourth day so I'm looking forward to that brief 'respite' before Level 2 destroys me again.

[Edit - I just realised this is my first post. For some reason I thought I had posted before?? Oh well. Hello all!]

And what a great first post it was!! Welcome!! You doing it 30 days in a row or mixing it up with some rest days? x

Its an intense 20 minute workout by jillian michaels from biggest loser, its short bursts of strength, cardio and ab workouts, you do it for 10 days each level, it works wonders if you stick to it, last time I did it I lost over 7 inches and a dress size in 9 days, I wish id kept going to see what else I could have lost

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back