30 day shred!

samsdoingit

Hi all has anyone done the 30 day shred DVD while doing weight watchers? If so what where the results?

Hi all has anyone done the 30 day shred DVD while doing weight watchers? If so what where the results?

I haven't done it myself but know loads of the girlies on here talked about it! Will be interested to know too. PS-Jillian Michaels is a legend, she's 8 Stone 2 of Pure Muscle! X

Well I'm starting day 1 today! So ill keep you updated! :) she looks amazing dont she xx

Well I'm starting day 1 today! So ill keep you updated! :) she looks amazing dont she xx

I've been watching the re runs on Living as I miss it lol. The US B/L is always so much better than the UK one.x

I've been watching the re runs on Living as I miss it lol. The US B/L is always so much better than the UK one.x

Yeah I agree! I can't remember the last time I watched it to be honest! I loved it though seeing there weight loss each week really kept me in the right frame of mind that I could do it myself!

Day one done and omg it was hard! But as its only 20mins it was over before I had time to complain! You can feel every mussel in your body burning so it must be doing something! I'm sure gonna sleep well tonight! And ache tomorrow lol! Xx

Yeah I agree! I can't remember the last time I watched it to be honest! I loved it though seeing there weight loss each week really kept me in the right frame of mind that I could do it myself!

Day one done and omg it was hard! But as its only 20mins it was over before I had time to complain! You can feel every mussel in your body burning so it must be doing something! I'm sure gonna sleep well tonight! And ache tomorrow lol! Xx

No Pain No Gin ;-) Is it just 20mins each day? X

No Pain No Gin ;-) Is it just 20mins each day? X

No pain, no gin?
Ooh... I like that one.
Work out and you get a glass of gin.
Nice. Haha

No pain, no gin?
Ooh... I like that one.
Work out and you get a glass of gin.
Nice. Haha

Oops! Really should read what I'm writing before I post lol x

Haha that made me laugh I felt like I need a gin after that that's for sure haha!
Legs are aching today and so is the bottom of my belly! Which means it must be working!

Yeah 20 mins a day for 30days it's ment to be the same as 2hours in the gym as its very I intense :) xx

Haha that made me laugh I felt like I need a gin after that that's for sure haha!
Legs are aching today and so is the bottom of my belly! Which means it must be working!

Yeah 20 mins a day for 30days it's ment to be the same as 2hours in the gym as its very I intense :) xx

OMG I so have to get me it, I can definitely allocate 20mins a day.x

They have it on YouTube Hun but ingot it off amazon for about £4 :) xx

Is the full thing on you tube? I can normally only find snippets.x

Apparently that's what someone told me..

30 day shred level 1

Ill see if I can find it and ill post the link :) xx

I found Level 1 and Level 2, is there a Level 3? How many days would I do each Level for?x

Yep there is a level 3 also
You do each level for 10 days then move on to the next :) xx

I don't think Level 3 is on You Tube but could do a 20 Day Shred ;-) x

I don't think Level 3 is on You Tube but could do a 20 Day Shred ;-) x

Yeah Hun it would still have results or u could go level one for 15 then level 2 for 15

I done day 2 last night and only I'm dreading stairs today the tops of my legs are like fire! Lol xx

Yeah Hun it would still have results or u could go level one for 15 then level 2 for 15

I done day 2 last night and only I'm dreading stairs today the tops of my legs are like fire! Lol xx

Lol! I think I'm gonna leave it to do in the School Hols as ill probably need something as won't be walking to the school and back twice a day!!!x

Oo yeah that sounds like a good idea then... My little one is only 2 so no school runs for me yet :) x

Oo yeah that sounds like a good idea then... My little one is only 2 so no school runs for me yet :) x

Cherish every moment, they grow up far too quick!!!x

Back