30 day shred!

I did it before I got pregnant last year, it's so tough isn't it! And you really feel it the next day lol but doing that combined with my running got me fit so quickly, definitely worth at least trying it for £5 :)

I did it before I got pregnant last year, it's so tough isn't it! And you really feel it the next day lol but doing that combined with my running got me fit so quickly, definitely worth at least trying it for £5 :)

Did u lose much weight doing it?x

It's difficult to say really as I was running and doing WW too but I definitely felt much fitter so I was pleased

I've been doing the jillian michaels ripped in 30 and c25k at the same time, im only on my first week but im feeling much fitter and my energy levels are a lot better too

I've been doing the jillian michaels ripped in 30 and c25k at the same time, im only on my first week but im feeling much fitter and my energy levels are a lot better too

Are u also on Propoints? X

It is a amazing DVD I skipped yesterday as was aching so much and was shattered after work but doing it again today hoping that missing one day won't have a effect on the overall result :/
I'm doing it was well as pro points just hoping that I have a loss this week even with upping my exercise a lot :/ hmm I dunno only the scales will tell I guess xx

It is a amazing DVD I skipped yesterday as was aching so much and was shattered after work but doing it again today hoping that missing one day won't have a effect on the overall result :/
I'm doing it was well as pro points just hoping that I have a loss this week even with upping my exercise a lot :/ hmm I dunno only the scales will tell I guess xx

Which day do u WI Sweetie? X

Normally Fridays Hun but went totally off plan for 3 weeks oops and didn't start again till Monday so don't know if I should weigh tomorrow or wait till Monday so it's been a whole week :/ xx

Normally Fridays Hun but went totally off plan for 3 weeks oops and didn't start again till Monday so don't know if I should weigh tomorrow or wait till Monday so it's been a whole week :/ xx

I'd still weigh tomorrow as you normally get a good loss in first week anyway and then you'll have a whole week before next WI.x

Oo yeah good idea Hun! Think ill still weigh in if I can be bothered to walk into town

As I weigh in my local boots as I threw my home scales away as I started weighing about 50 times a day haha! Xx

Oo yeah good idea Hun! Think ill still weigh in if I can be bothered to walk into town

As I weigh in my local boots as I threw my home scales away as I started weighing about 50 times a day haha! Xx

I WI on a Friday and at Boots too :) My Home Scales were so inaccurate I returned them, weighed something which was 5kg and it was apparently 3 different weights! X

Oo how spooky snap lol!!

I know mine started saying my 2 year old weight 7stone :/ deffo time to be chucked lol!

Will the increase in exercise make me have a gain on the scales? I'm really worried :/ xx

Oo how spooky snap lol!!

I know mine started saying my 2 year old weight 7stone :/ deffo time to be chucked lol!

Will the increase in exercise make me have a gain on the scales? I'm really worried :/ xx

Hmmmmmmm only time will see, I'm bricking it already!!!x

Same :( I don't wanna do it! Haha! Hopfully we will both have a nice surprise! :) xx

I hope so! I've earned 25AP and used 31Weeklies. Just hope Ive done enough!!!x

I hope so! I've earned 25AP and used 31Weeklies. Just hope Ive done enough!!!x

Well done Hun!! Well done on all them ap!!

I've been naughty! :(

Had 18pp today then just ate 2 slices of meat feast pizza :( haven't had any weeklies so hoping I can stay away from a gain even with the pizza :/
Night before weigh in what was I thinking!!! Xx

I'm not on WW I'm doing SW but so you mind if I join. Starting the shred again tomorrow and would be great to do it together?

I started back in May but hurt my knee and had to stop. It's taken me all this time to get motivated again.

Hope you managed the stairs today! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm not on WW I'm doing SW but so you mind if I join. Starting the shred again tomorrow and would be great to do it together?

I started back in May but hurt my knee and had to stop. It's taken me all this time to get motivated again.

Of course Hun the more the merrier! :) oo no sorry to hear about you knees are they on the mend now Hun? Yeah stairs where so much easier today!

I've still got to do the DVD today but as my little girl has decided to forget what sleep is tonight I've not been able to get round to doing it so hoping she goes of soon so I can get it done tonight before bed xx

Well done Hun!! Well done on all them ap!!

I've been naughty! :(

Had 18pp today then just ate 2 slices of meat feast pizza :( haven't had any weeklies so hoping I can stay away from a gain even with the pizza :/
Night before weigh in what was I thinking!!! Xx

Dow many Dailies do u get? 2 Slices of Pizza wouldn't be much more than 8pp even if you're only on 26? Good Luck for today Sweetie. X

Sorry to hear about your Injury, I'm looking forward to starting the 30 Day Shred in School Hols. X

Of course Hun the more the merrier! :) oo no sorry to hear about you knees are they on the mend now Hun? Yeah stairs where so much easier today!

I've still got to do the DVD today but as my little girl has decided to forget what sleep is tonight I've not been able to get round to doing it so hoping she goes of soon so I can get it done tonight before bed xx

Did u manage to get it done Sweetie? X

Back