30 day shred!

Yes im on propoints, lost 2lbs this week which im impressed with as i don't usually loose anything when i first start exercising for atleast 2-3 weeks

Yey that's so good :) Definitely gonna start this in the Summer Hols!x

I'm on 26pp a day Hun

I done it in the end at 12 this morning!! Really don't wont to but so glad I did!
Weighed in today and lost 3lb!!! Yay! Even after the naughty pizza last night :) current weight is now 11:02 need to get to 10:05 by September I WILL do this!! Xx

I'm on 26pp a day Hun

I done it in the end at 12 this morning!! Really don't wont to but so glad I did!
Weighed in today and lost 3lb!!! Yay! Even after the naughty pizza last night :) current weight is now 11:02 need to get to 10:05 by September I WILL do this!! Xx

Well Done on your 3lb loss, that's fab :) You should smash your September Target. X

Thanks Hun and it weren't a full week either a full week would have been Monday weigh in so happy with that :) I hope so! Gonna really try hoping to see the 10s next Thursday!! Which I haven't seen since before I had my daughter 2.5 years ago!!!! :0 how did u get on Hun ? Xxx

Thanks Hun and it weren't a full week either a full week would have been Monday weigh in so happy with that :) I hope so! Gonna really try hoping to see the 10s next Thursday!! Which I haven't seen since before I had my daughter 2.5 years ago!!!! :0 how did u get on Hun ? Xxx

Hopefully u will see what u want to see :) I lost another 1lb this week so that's 10lbs in 7wks :) x

I hope so! 2lb to get there so gonna push hard this week!

Wow well done Hun that amazing!! Woop! Go you! How much do you need to go to target? As you look tiny in your pic xx

I hope so! 2lb to get there so gonna push hard this week!

Wow well done Hun that amazing!! Woop! Go you! How much do you need to go to target? As you look tiny in your pic xx

I've lost 10lbs and have 11lbs till target (7 Stone 12lb) x Nearly halfway there!!!x

Woop woop go you!!! Is it getting harder now you don't have much to loose to your goal weight ? Xx

I just crack on with it really, you'll see my numbers are pretty steady (other than a 3lb loss!) I definitely lose better when I use the Weeklies. X

I just crack on with it really, you'll see my numbers are pretty steady (other than a 3lb loss!) I definitely lose better when I use the Weeklies. X

As long as they are going down that's all that matters I guess lol! Wish I carried on on weight watchers threw out June! Can't believe I thought I could just eat healthy!! Atleast I didn't put back on too much haha!

You should be at your goal in no time if your loosing about 1lb a week! Oo how exciting!!! Xx

As long as they are going down that's all that matters I guess lol! Wish I carried on on weight watchers threw out June! Can't believe I thought I could just eat healthy!! Atleast I didn't put back on too much haha!

You should be at your goal in no time if your loosing about 1lb a week! Oo how exciting!!! Xx

I think WW is just amazing, I've tried CC/SW but this really is the only thing which works for me, I eat so much tasty food on this plan! I can't wait to get to goal! X

I've only done this sw and Dukan and didn't get on with either of them so weight watchers is the only plan for me!

Do you go to group Hun? Or you going it alone? With the help of this amazing group :) xx

I've only done this sw and Dukan and didn't get on with either of them so weight watchers is the only plan for me!

Do you go to group Hun? Or you going it alone? With the help of this amazing group :) xx

I just do it on my own using Minimins (of course!) and Value Diary for support :) I don't feel that I need a Group and I couldn't afford it either. X

I'm the same Hun! I've got the value diary too I went to one group and found it so boring! And too late in the evening (7:30)
I think as long a your in the right frame of mind you don't always need a group to keep you on track... I started ww the first of jan (threw getting info online) started at 13:12 and I'm now 11:02 so with having a month totally off plan on June I still managed to loose 2 stone 10lb on my own with loads of help from this site though haha! Xx

I'm the same Hun! I've got the value diary too I went to one group and found it so boring! And too late in the evening (7:30)
I think as long a your in the right frame of mind you don't always need a group to keep you on track... I started ww the first of jan (threw getting info online) started at 13:12 and I'm now 11:02 so with having a month totally off plan on June I still managed to loose 2 stone 10lb on my own with loads of help from this site though haha! Xx

Wow that's a fantastic loss isn't it!! Isn't Value Diary fab?!? I don't very often trust their Database as I don't find it very accurate but I love the Tracking Bit and Favourites Bit, love checking stuff on the Calculator too so I don't make bad choices. X

Thanks Hun :)

Yeah I love it too! Find the eating out bit on it good to compare places and points... Most of the stuff I've looked on the data base for has been correctly pointed luckily had one or two that were out but most has been great! Very pleased with it :) xx

Thanks Hun :)

Yeah I love it too! Find the eating out bit on it good to compare places and points... Most of the stuff I've looked on the data base for has been correctly pointed luckily had one or two that were out but most has been great! Very pleased with it :) xx

I think you just have to be a little more organised with Eating Out on WW but I've not said no to a meal out yet! X

Yeah i agree as long as you plan your pro points before you eat it you'll be fine :) xx

Just put these to pics together bottom one was taken yesterday and top on was just before I started ww! Wow I couldn't believe that I used to took like the top photo!!!

Attachments

• image-3774742684.jpg
    image-3774742684.jpg
    339.1 KB · Views: 55
Just put these to pics together bottom one was taken yesterday and top on was just before I started ww! Wow I couldn't believe that I used to took like the top photo!!!

OMG you look soooooo different! AMAZING! What do u weigh now? I still have a fat face :-( x

Back