1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

30 day shred

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by snowqueen, 27 May 2014 Social URL.

1. snowqueen

snowqueen Well-Known Member

So i started the 30 day shred im on day3 level 1. Day 1 wasn't to bad but i don't think i kept up with it, day 2 i was sweating chunks and my legs and arms ached. Day 3 its getting easier but i find it hard to hear her over my heavy breathing. I took a photo of me before so in going to do it again on day 10 before i go onto level 2 and again on day 20 before level 3. Then day 30 so when in done in hoping there's a huge difference in day1 and 30.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Lucylu79

Lucylu79 Well-Known Member

Hi snow queen check out our shred thread if you like!

4. snowqueen

snowqueen Well-Known Member

Great thanks for that x

5. Maria

Maria Was born to shop

I've just bought the DVD from amazon, expecting great things! X

6. Lucylu79

Oh dear, I certainly have gone AWOL!

Helping the in laws move today so that's my exercise taken care of ;)

7. Lucylu79

Whoops wrong thread... Come and join the shred team in the other one if you want?!

8. MummySarahE

MummySarahE Well-Known Member

Once you do 30 day shred I recommend 'Ripped in 30' by Same lady. Its a bit harder but great results.

Good luck with 30ds :D

9. Maria

Maria Was born to shop

Thanks, I done my first season last night. Thought I was seriously going to pass out.......

10. danniellea

danniellea Well-Known Member

Hey ladies, I've just done day 10 starting level 2 in the morning just thought I'd share my results... After 10 days I'm happy so far! :)

Attached Files: