30 day squat challenge

Day 11 and 110 squats done!! :D keep going guys!! :D

Rest day today. 65 tomorrow come on lol

75 today, my knees are aching but other thsn that Im fine!! How bout you?

Sarah xx

Just done 135, ouchyyyyy! :p

How are you all getting on? Do you think you have to do them all at once or canyon spread it throughout the day? :/

Oooooooo can I join in??? Want a nice ass for the summer( think it really is asking the impossible...lol) does it work? Anyone seeing a change??? And sorry to be a bit thick but what's the difference between a squat and a crunch?? Is a crunch lieing on your back and 'crunching' up then putting your legs back straight??? Sorry I'm a bit dim, been a while since I did exercise....

Hey ladies forgot the last 2 days so will do my 75 today lol. Hope it tightens my ass up although for a fat gal Ive not got a big bum!! Lol

avamum squats are like sitting but not going all way down and cruches are sit ups so yeah lying on back crunching stomach myscles. Before u start id YouTube a good squat so you Dont hurt yourself but come join the squat party!! Lol

Sarah xx

How are we all getting on?? :D did my 190 last night, rest day today (thank goodness!! :p )

I completed it tonight, oh yeah!! :D

I'm going to restart it on Thursday and take up the plank challenge as well :D

How's everyone getting on?? :)

Hi just google 30 day squat challenge and look at the images, the one with the bum on in black and white is what you need :p day one is 50 :) good luck!

DEFINITELY saw results, I lost over an inch on the tips and bottoms of my legs and my bum is so much tighter, everything is so much more sculpted, it's amazing!! :D good luck with it. You'll love it! :)

Back