30 days 100% post!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Im on day 5.... But i want to get to 30 days 100% i am woundering if anyone else wants to do this with me and post how they are doing?

hi gem, would love to do this with you and I'm on day 10 so we're not that different ! only diff is I'm on step 2 at the mo - so until I can get down to SS, my 100% is a bit diff to yours. that ok with you ?

Hi Gem - I'm in if that's ok, I'm day 3 today, planning 84 in total (12 weeks) but happy to do 30 days with you.

:) PGD x

Yeah anyone can do this, it doesnt matter which plan, ive been struggling and looking for some support!
Im gonna try this till october and hoping my 2 stone will be gone then ....

Morning girlis, well here goes, 29 days to go ha ha x x

I have had a coffee and my plan is to have 3 cambridge and if I am desperate a tin of tuna.

Need to do this, 8 weeks on tusday I go on holiday and I could loose loads. Asked in another thread and some people have lost nearly 3 stone in 8 weeks!!!!

Post later x

I've lost 2stone in 3weeks x had weekend off tho n am back onnit... And is harder cos I knocked myself out of ketosis, so feels like im back to square 1 with that lol

Wow, 2 stone in 3 weeks???? What have your weekly losses been......

That's great, can you notice a difference straight away x

woo hoo - well done wannabefitatthrity!, fantastic losses.

I'm day 4 100% 3 choc tetras per day and 3.5 litres down today so not too bad - PGD x

Well I'm on day 1 of 100% and it is so hard, I'm bored so want to eat. So gonna come on here instead. I have 6 and a half weeks til my holiday and want to lose as much as possible as my holiday clothes fit but don't look nice :( x

I'm in on week 8 was a 100% angel for first 4 weeks then have got into a few bad habits so 100% for next 5 weeks them I'll be going on holiday again for a week hoping to lose at least another stone in that time!

Back