30%

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Just noticed on my stats I have now lost 30% of my original weight :woohoo:

I was just talking to my mil on the phone & said to her I still can't believe it, I haven't weighed this since about 1999 when I separated from my ex hubby, if you had told me this time last year I would be here I would have laughed at you! I know without the xen for the first 4 months I wouldn't be here & I am determined to be one of the success stories so people stop slating it & say you gain it all back when you stop taking it, well right now I have been off it over 5 months & am still losing thank you!!!

Without you lot I wouldn't have done it especially my support team - you know who you are! :D

Well done - that's fantastic! xx

Well done Lexie, that's awesome x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow, 30% is amazing!....... 30%!!!!!..... That's a third near as damn it!!! If anyone is an advertisement for not putting off the diet then it's you. I often wonder what it would be like if I hadn't started in Feb, I'm so glad I did and to see how far you've come is amazing. That's why I love minimins, the two way support and also the stats that show the bmi going down and the percentage weight loss going up - really motivating!

Just noticed on my stats I have now lost 30% of my original weight :woohoo:

I was just talking to my mil on the phone & said to her I still can't believe it, I haven't weighed this since about 1999 when I separated from my ex hubby, if you had told me this time last year I would be here I would have laughed at you! I know without the xen for the first 4 months I wouldn't be here & I am determined to be one of the success stories so people stop slating it & say you gain it all back when you stop taking it, well right now I have been off it over 5 months & am still losing thank you!!!

Without you lot I wouldn't have done it especially my support team - you know who you are! :D

well done you.

Lexie, thats amazing. 30% is a fantastic achivement. You should be proud of yourself.

Back