30day shred...

Sorry I mention SS+ as I have been having the milk allowance, not had any food though x

Hi all. I've just started back on 810 as my bmi is now 25. Yay! So, Started back on the shred today and it's a lot easier than I remember - although I'm sure I'll be in pain in the morning! Lol

Have got 32 days till my goal date so fingers crossed it won't slow down my losses. Really want to tone up now, so I can feel comfortable in all the amazing clothes I'm going to be able to buy!

How's everyone else getting on with it? Are levels 2 and 3 worse than 1 or just different?

Spk sn xxx happy shredding xxx

Hi, I'm on day 13 of the shred, started level 2 on Sunday and - it is pure pain!! At least it is for me!! :) I'm finding it a lot tougher than level 1!! But my losses are good with it, and inches are dropping off of me, so I have no complaints :)

Well done, and good luck with the shred xxx

Hi kels85 - did day 2 today and it was a lot easier, apart from the lateral raises!! I hate them. I've absolutely no upper body strength! Lol well I'm sure 30 days of Gillian will sort that!

Good luck with day 14! Sounds like level 2 is going to be killer too

Happy shredding x

Ohhh, I'm exactly the same as you, no upper body strength, actually o question myself on having any strength at all :-D
How much do your weights weigh? Mine are 2 1/2 lbs each!!

I'm struggling with level 2 a bit, the planks and last ab exercise at the end are killing my shoulders! All worth it though!

Well done on getting to day 2 chick xxx

Back