Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

30day shred?

Discussion in 'Xenical Diaries' started by zachara, 23 February 2011 Social URL.

1. zachara

zachara Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Started Xenical on Monday and got the DVD this morning after all your recommendations in this thread.

So who's doing it...need someone to keep my motivation going!!

And am I gonna die when I start tomorrow :eek:??!! haha

Jenni x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. autumnbabe

autumnbabe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(28%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hiya.! i start level 3 tomoz. cant wait its been a great dvd and you will really enjoy it.maybe not at the time lol but you will.. i have noticed a change in my body. i think you notice it when your trying new clothes on as.
    level 1 was intense. level 2 was just as intense but different exersises which i enjoyed more than level one. let me know how you get on.once you start to see a change in your body it will motivate you and even just doing it will.. good luck.

4. sarahistanbul

sarahistanbul Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(13.17%)
    Diet:
    Dukkan
    im on day 4 and its starting to get easier now...its a good workout and everyday that goes by, the workout seems to get a lot shorter as well

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.