30day shredding s&sers!!

RebekahR

Gold Member
For all you other bods having a go at 30 day shred

I have lost count, but am doing level 2... gonna do that all this week then switch to 3 on saturday, as I am finding it okayish and using heavier weights, a 10, 12 and a 15. Nothing major but all helps.

Also got the six week six pack dvd...haha..for a fiver the shred is a bargain

...Shredders ahoy :)

Shred is amazing! I can only manage level 1 but feel the difference already! I have Internet tv and level 1and 2 are on YouTube so I use that!

I did level 1 from fitness channel on sky, now got the dvd.

Really enjoying it Xx

How do you all feel doing this while on S&S?

I have done it in the past but wasnt sure if it was wise while doing this?

Em x

I feel fine doing it, compared to days I powerlift its pretty gentle LOL I enjoy it, nicely warm bit of a burn but fine by evening for gym

No shredding for me for now, got stinky labyrinthitis ...hopefully back to it at the weekend!

Right! IOH has just booked my summer holiday!
I need to get into this shred DVD that I got for £5 off amazon, I have weights and a mat so good to go!
Quick question (as I am a starver?) do you do this every day? How hungry are you after it?

I tried it once and then OH moved my Xbox downstairs so I couldn't bounce in the living room!

Oh joy!

Going to get Xbox moved back and also get started tomorrow!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Aim for everyday, if you are very sore go for alternate days.

No Change in hunger just from shred for me. Ooo let us know how you find it Xx

I been shredding and tae bo omg my and kill from the latter LOL

Gym and shred today Hurrah! :)

I did day 1 of shred last night and today I feel ok? I was struggling getting it completed and had a couple of issues with the ups and downs and by the end I was knackered, and I thought I would be dying today.. Maybe it will be sore tomorrow?

Woohoo day 2, only 28 to go...
Muscles feeling sore I bet you it's going to be interesting tomorrow!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done hunny

I'm gonna to shred and billy blanks cardio tae bo tonight... LOL work it work ittt LOL

Xxx

Back