30FlirtyGirls Week 2 WI

30FlirtyGirl

Call me Nicky xx
Well I have lost another 2.5lbs this week, which makes 6lbs in 2 weeks on SW. :D Overall since the 19/05/08 I have lost 26lbs on dieting (CD and SW). I am so chuffed and so determined to keep on losing. :bliss:

I have started using DH free weights to combat the bingo arms so hopefully I am building muscle as well as losing fat.

Thanks for your continued support guys xx

Wowee well done you that's great going! How long were you doing the CD and did you find you gained a great deal swapping from CD to SW can I ask how you went about it if you don't mind. I have done 8 days of SS and lost about a stone but I am sick of it, sick of the shakes, sick of the tiredness and weakness and just want to eat. I want to stop tomorrow but go on holiday in a weeks time and don;t want to put all that back on before I go if I swap to sw if you see what i mean.

Any words of wisdom?

Thanks Hun. I did ss 100% for three weeks and lost 21lbs. I had my 3rd WI on the Monday but had to come off on the wednesday. I found that my stomach had shrunk so avoided eating too much, kept up the water intake and the following Wednesday went for my joining meeting with SW. I gained 1lb in the week from coming off CD and joining SW and during that week I went out for two meals, one being a large portion of chicken pie and chips!!. Since joining SW I have felt fantastic, I am exercising with ease and the weight is still coming off at a good rate. If you are thinking about then I would say go for it, if you can do cd ss then you can do any diet. The losses are not as fantastic but I have never felt so healthy, the other great thing about SW is you can have treats, you just need to account for them. If you decide you want to switch and would like any other info then let me know. xx

I have wi on saturday..but i had my own wee mini one yesterday for the cd club and ive lost 7lbs so far!! so hoping for another pound or two by sat!! if not i dont mind im happy with 7!!

7lbs is a fantastic loss so far!! though I am sure you will get even more off by Saturday. Good Luck Hun, I'll keep an eye out for your WI post on Saturday xx

Back